Bloom Reconciled with Bosworth
The tight filming schedules may prevent Bloom and Bosworth from having a stable relationship, yet could not redeem their love to each other. The two has just reported to spend last Saturday evening together as they enjoyed a video and meal in a $6000 staggered Los Angeles' exclusive Chateau Marmont Hotel, Bloom has puposely arranged to secretly discuss his future with her.
Furthermore, Bloom told British newspaper The Sun that Bosworth had agreed to give their relationship a second chance. A close friend adds, "Orlando's determined to keep Kate this time. He got swallowed up in Hollywood life but finally realized nothing makes him happier than Kate."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art