Bloom Reconciled with Bosworth
The tight filming schedules may prevent Bloom and Bosworth from having a stable relationship, yet could not redeem their love to each other. The two has just reported to spend last Saturday evening together as they enjoyed a video and meal in a $6000 staggered Los Angeles' exclusive Chateau Marmont Hotel, Bloom has puposely arranged to secretly discuss his future with her.
Furthermore, Bloom told British newspaper The Sun that Bosworth had agreed to give their relationship a second chance. A close friend adds, "Orlando's determined to keep Kate this time. He got swallowed up in Hollywood life but finally realized nothing makes him happier than Kate."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting