Bloom Reconciled with Bosworth
The tight filming schedules may prevent Bloom and Bosworth from having a stable relationship, yet could not redeem their love to each other. The two has just reported to spend last Saturday evening together as they enjoyed a video and meal in a $6000 staggered Los Angeles' exclusive Chateau Marmont Hotel, Bloom has puposely arranged to secretly discuss his future with her.
Furthermore, Bloom told British newspaper The Sun that Bosworth had agreed to give their relationship a second chance. A close friend adds, "Orlando's determined to keep Kate this time. He got swallowed up in Hollywood life but finally realized nothing makes him happier than Kate."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic