Bloom Reconciled with Bosworth
The tight filming schedules may prevent Bloom and Bosworth from having a stable relationship, yet could not redeem their love to each other. The two has just reported to spend last Saturday evening together as they enjoyed a video and meal in a $6000 staggered Los Angeles' exclusive Chateau Marmont Hotel, Bloom has puposely arranged to secretly discuss his future with her.
Furthermore, Bloom told British newspaper The Sun that Bosworth had agreed to give their relationship a second chance. A close friend adds, "Orlando's determined to keep Kate this time. He got swallowed up in Hollywood life but finally realized nothing makes him happier than Kate."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie