Bloom Reconciled with Bosworth
The tight filming schedules may prevent Bloom and Bosworth from having a stable relationship, yet could not redeem their love to each other. The two has just reported to spend last Saturday evening together as they enjoyed a video and meal in a $6000 staggered Los Angeles' exclusive Chateau Marmont Hotel, Bloom has puposely arranged to secretly discuss his future with her.
Furthermore, Bloom told British newspaper The Sun that Bosworth had agreed to give their relationship a second chance. A close friend adds, "Orlando's determined to keep Kate this time. He got swallowed up in Hollywood life but finally realized nothing makes him happier than Kate."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke