Bono Unveils "Edun" Clothing Line
Bono's expanded mission to create a brand that produces desirable and wearable clothing as well as providing sustainable employment and stable commercial relationships in developing areas of the world has been fulfilled by the launching of his new fashion brand Edun, which is nude spelled backward. Edun's collection is co-designed by Bono's wife, Ali Hewson, and Rogan, an established designer with his own clothing line that emphasizes organic fabrics and ethical guidelines.
Meanwhile, the garments of Edun will be designed after the capabilities of the factories in Lima, Peru, and Monastir, Tunisia, have been assessed. For the fall collection, production will be spread out to Lesotho, South Africa, and Tanzania in East Africa, Rogan explained. Above all, Bono hopes "Edun could carry the story of the people who make our clothes around with us."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival