Bono Unveils "Edun" Clothing Line
Bono's expanded mission to create a brand that produces desirable and wearable clothing as well as providing sustainable employment and stable commercial relationships in developing areas of the world has been fulfilled by the launching of his new fashion brand Edun, which is nude spelled backward. Edun's collection is co-designed by Bono's wife, Ali Hewson, and Rogan, an established designer with his own clothing line that emphasizes organic fabrics and ethical guidelines.
Meanwhile, the garments of Edun will be designed after the capabilities of the factories in Lima, Peru, and Monastir, Tunisia, have been assessed. For the fall collection, production will be spread out to Lesotho, South Africa, and Tanzania in East Africa, Rogan explained. Above all, Bono hopes "Edun could carry the story of the people who make our clothes around with us."
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12