Bono Unveils "Edun" Clothing Line
Bono's expanded mission to create a brand that produces desirable and wearable clothing as well as providing sustainable employment and stable commercial relationships in developing areas of the world has been fulfilled by the launching of his new fashion brand Edun, which is nude spelled backward. Edun's collection is co-designed by Bono's wife, Ali Hewson, and Rogan, an established designer with his own clothing line that emphasizes organic fabrics and ethical guidelines.
Meanwhile, the garments of Edun will be designed after the capabilities of the factories in Lima, Peru, and Monastir, Tunisia, have been assessed. For the fall collection, production will be spread out to Lesotho, South Africa, and Tanzania in East Africa, Rogan explained. Above all, Bono hopes "Edun could carry the story of the people who make our clothes around with us."
More Bono News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart