Bono Unveils "Edun" Clothing Line
Bono's expanded mission to create a brand that produces desirable and wearable clothing as well as providing sustainable employment and stable commercial relationships in developing areas of the world has been fulfilled by the launching of his new fashion brand Edun, which is nude spelled backward. Edun's collection is co-designed by Bono's wife, Ali Hewson, and Rogan, an established designer with his own clothing line that emphasizes organic fabrics and ethical guidelines.
Meanwhile, the garments of Edun will be designed after the capabilities of the factories in Lima, Peru, and Monastir, Tunisia, have been assessed. For the fall collection, production will be spread out to Lesotho, South Africa, and Tanzania in East Africa, Rogan explained. Above all, Bono hopes "Edun could carry the story of the people who make our clothes around with us."
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director