Bono Unveils "Edun" Clothing Line
Bono's expanded mission to create a brand that produces desirable and wearable clothing as well as providing sustainable employment and stable commercial relationships in developing areas of the world has been fulfilled by the launching of his new fashion brand Edun, which is nude spelled backward. Edun's collection is co-designed by Bono's wife, Ali Hewson, and Rogan, an established designer with his own clothing line that emphasizes organic fabrics and ethical guidelines.
Meanwhile, the garments of Edun will be designed after the capabilities of the factories in Lima, Peru, and Monastir, Tunisia, have been assessed. For the fall collection, production will be spread out to Lesotho, South Africa, and Tanzania in East Africa, Rogan explained. Above all, Bono hopes "Edun could carry the story of the people who make our clothes around with us."
More Bono News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest