Paul Newman Retires from Acting
The legendary Hollywood star Paul Newman has recently announced his plan to retire from film business after starring in one final movie, which he promises the movie goers will be another big screen appearance "for good luck". Moreover, the old hand also utters his willingness to quit his motor racing hobby, all of which he does just to relax at home with his wife of 47 years, Joanne Woodward.
According to Newman, Joanne will also end her job as the artistic director of the Westport Country Playhouse, a theatre near their Connecticut home, this year and if it is so they will be together, "spend some time just horsing around." About his last film preceding his retirement Newman indicates it will be a big screen reunion with his "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" co-star Robert Redford. Well, good luck anyway.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?