Paul Newman Retires from Acting
The legendary Hollywood star Paul Newman has recently announced his plan to retire from film business after starring in one final movie, which he promises the movie goers will be another big screen appearance "for good luck". Moreover, the old hand also utters his willingness to quit his motor racing hobby, all of which he does just to relax at home with his wife of 47 years, Joanne Woodward.
According to Newman, Joanne will also end her job as the artistic director of the Westport Country Playhouse, a theatre near their Connecticut home, this year and if it is so they will be together, "spend some time just horsing around." About his last film preceding his retirement Newman indicates it will be a big screen reunion with his "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" co-star Robert Redford. Well, good luck anyway.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months