Paul Newman Retires from Acting
The legendary Hollywood star Paul Newman has recently announced his plan to retire from film business after starring in one final movie, which he promises the movie goers will be another big screen appearance "for good luck". Moreover, the old hand also utters his willingness to quit his motor racing hobby, all of which he does just to relax at home with his wife of 47 years, Joanne Woodward.
According to Newman, Joanne will also end her job as the artistic director of the Westport Country Playhouse, a theatre near their Connecticut home, this year and if it is so they will be together, "spend some time just horsing around." About his last film preceding his retirement Newman indicates it will be a big screen reunion with his "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" co-star Robert Redford. Well, good luck anyway.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner