Paul Newman Retires from Acting
The legendary Hollywood star Paul Newman has recently announced his plan to retire from film business after starring in one final movie, which he promises the movie goers will be another big screen appearance "for good luck". Moreover, the old hand also utters his willingness to quit his motor racing hobby, all of which he does just to relax at home with his wife of 47 years, Joanne Woodward.
According to Newman, Joanne will also end her job as the artistic director of the Westport Country Playhouse, a theatre near their Connecticut home, this year and if it is so they will be together, "spend some time just horsing around." About his last film preceding his retirement Newman indicates it will be a big screen reunion with his "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" co-star Robert Redford. Well, good luck anyway.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'