Paul Newman Retires from Acting
The legendary Hollywood star Paul Newman has recently announced his plan to retire from film business after starring in one final movie, which he promises the movie goers will be another big screen appearance "for good luck". Moreover, the old hand also utters his willingness to quit his motor racing hobby, all of which he does just to relax at home with his wife of 47 years, Joanne Woodward.
According to Newman, Joanne will also end her job as the artistic director of the Westport Country Playhouse, a theatre near their Connecticut home, this year and if it is so they will be together, "spend some time just horsing around." About his last film preceding his retirement Newman indicates it will be a big screen reunion with his "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" co-star Robert Redford. Well, good luck anyway.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed