Virgin Mary in Gibson's Next Movie
Mel Gibson is now working on the follow-up movie to "The Passion of the Christ" that will tell about the experience of three children, Lucia Dos Santos and her cousins, Francisco and Jacinta, all of whom claimed the Virgin Mary appeared to them in a vision in Fatima, Portugal, a place she predicted World War II, turmoil in Russia and a Pope being shot.
Gibson once talked to the becoming Sister Lucia after a special screening of The Passion of the Christ last year at her Rome convent he specially arranged for the nun who wanted to see it. Sister Lucia passed away a month later, but it doesn't hinder Gibson to keep working on his new movie about her and the visions she had at Fatima, which an Italian film insider says still very much at the initial stages.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?