Virgin Mary in Gibson's Next Movie
Mel Gibson is now working on the follow-up movie to "The Passion of the Christ" that will tell about the experience of three children, Lucia Dos Santos and her cousins, Francisco and Jacinta, all of whom claimed the Virgin Mary appeared to them in a vision in Fatima, Portugal, a place she predicted World War II, turmoil in Russia and a Pope being shot.
Gibson once talked to the becoming Sister Lucia after a special screening of The Passion of the Christ last year at her Rome convent he specially arranged for the nun who wanted to see it. Sister Lucia passed away a month later, but it doesn't hinder Gibson to keep working on his new movie about her and the visions she had at Fatima, which an Italian film insider says still very much at the initial stages.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked