Virgin Mary in Gibson's Next Movie
Mel Gibson is now working on the follow-up movie to "The Passion of the Christ" that will tell about the experience of three children, Lucia Dos Santos and her cousins, Francisco and Jacinta, all of whom claimed the Virgin Mary appeared to them in a vision in Fatima, Portugal, a place she predicted World War II, turmoil in Russia and a Pope being shot.
Gibson once talked to the becoming Sister Lucia after a special screening of The Passion of the Christ last year at her Rome convent he specially arranged for the nun who wanted to see it. Sister Lucia passed away a month later, but it doesn't hinder Gibson to keep working on his new movie about her and the visions she had at Fatima, which an Italian film insider says still very much at the initial stages.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby