Virgin Mary in Gibson's Next Movie
Mel Gibson is now working on the follow-up movie to "The Passion of the Christ" that will tell about the experience of three children, Lucia Dos Santos and her cousins, Francisco and Jacinta, all of whom claimed the Virgin Mary appeared to them in a vision in Fatima, Portugal, a place she predicted World War II, turmoil in Russia and a Pope being shot.
Gibson once talked to the becoming Sister Lucia after a special screening of The Passion of the Christ last year at her Rome convent he specially arranged for the nun who wanted to see it. Sister Lucia passed away a month later, but it doesn't hinder Gibson to keep working on his new movie about her and the visions she had at Fatima, which an Italian film insider says still very much at the initial stages.
More Mel Gibson News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!