Vin Diesel's Pacifier Tops Box Office
Vin Diesel's new comedy hit "The Pacifier" about a NAVY Seal turned babysitter has hit this weekend box office grossing $30.6 million well ahead of Travolta's much-hyped "Get Shorty" sequel "Be Cool" which earned $23.5 million.
In the third position there is Will Smith's new comedy "Hitch" which earns $12.5 million, just $500K ahead of "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" to win the fourth place. Next there is Oscar winning "Million Dollar Baby" to be number five in box office taking home $8.5 million.
More Vin Diesel News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS