Vin Diesel's Pacifier Tops Box Office
Vin Diesel's new comedy hit "The Pacifier" about a NAVY Seal turned babysitter has hit this weekend box office grossing $30.6 million well ahead of Travolta's much-hyped "Get Shorty" sequel "Be Cool" which earned $23.5 million.
In the third position there is Will Smith's new comedy "Hitch" which earns $12.5 million, just $500K ahead of "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" to win the fourth place. Next there is Oscar winning "Million Dollar Baby" to be number five in box office taking home $8.5 million.
More Vin Diesel News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together