Vin Diesel's Pacifier Tops Box Office
Vin Diesel's new comedy hit "The Pacifier" about a NAVY Seal turned babysitter has hit this weekend box office grossing $30.6 million well ahead of Travolta's much-hyped "Get Shorty" sequel "Be Cool" which earned $23.5 million.
In the third position there is Will Smith's new comedy "Hitch" which earns $12.5 million, just $500K ahead of "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" to win the fourth place. Next there is Oscar winning "Million Dollar Baby" to be number five in box office taking home $8.5 million.
More Vin Diesel News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak