Vin Diesel's Pacifier Tops Box Office
Vin Diesel's new comedy hit "The Pacifier" about a NAVY Seal turned babysitter has hit this weekend box office grossing $30.6 million well ahead of Travolta's much-hyped "Get Shorty" sequel "Be Cool" which earned $23.5 million.
In the third position there is Will Smith's new comedy "Hitch" which earns $12.5 million, just $500K ahead of "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" to win the fourth place. Next there is Oscar winning "Million Dollar Baby" to be number five in box office taking home $8.5 million.
More Vin Diesel News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West