Durst Sues Websites Over "Private" Sex Tape
Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit sues several websites for a total of $77.9 million for publishing sex tape showing him having sex with a queer woman. Durst was so mad after he knew the three minutes video had "illegally" been posted on the internet last month by, who most people believe, as the same villain illegally gained information from Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick.
And because of that Durst is now suing for invasion of privacy, reports British newspaper The News Of The World.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour