Durst Sues Websites Over "Private" Sex Tape
Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit sues several websites for a total of $77.9 million for publishing sex tape showing him having sex with a queer woman. Durst was so mad after he knew the three minutes video had "illegally" been posted on the internet last month by, who most people believe, as the same villain illegally gained information from Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick.
And because of that Durst is now suing for invasion of privacy, reports British newspaper The News Of The World.
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family