Durst Sues Websites Over "Private" Sex Tape
Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit sues several websites for a total of $77.9 million for publishing sex tape showing him having sex with a queer woman. Durst was so mad after he knew the three minutes video had "illegally" been posted on the internet last month by, who most people believe, as the same villain illegally gained information from Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick.
And because of that Durst is now suing for invasion of privacy, reports British newspaper The News Of The World.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza