Durst Sues Websites Over "Private" Sex Tape
Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit sues several websites for a total of $77.9 million for publishing sex tape showing him having sex with a queer woman. Durst was so mad after he knew the three minutes video had "illegally" been posted on the internet last month by, who most people believe, as the same villain illegally gained information from Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick.
And because of that Durst is now suing for invasion of privacy, reports British newspaper The News Of The World.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'