Durst Sues Websites Over "Private" Sex Tape
Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit sues several websites for a total of $77.9 million for publishing sex tape showing him having sex with a queer woman. Durst was so mad after he knew the three minutes video had "illegally" been posted on the internet last month by, who most people believe, as the same villain illegally gained information from Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick.
And because of that Durst is now suing for invasion of privacy, reports British newspaper The News Of The World.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season