Mel Gibson's Stalker Sentenced Guilty
Mel Gibson may feel relieved after Van Nuys Superior Court, California sentenced his stalker, a 34 year homeless Idaho man Zack Sinclair, guilty and charged him 3 years in prison after he took him to jail for refusing to stay away from the Gibsons.
Judge John Fisher was still considering asking a court-appointed mental health expert to examine Sinclair before he sentences him on March 10, 2005.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour