Mel Gibson's Stalker Sentenced Guilty
Mel Gibson may feel relieved after Van Nuys Superior Court, California sentenced his stalker, a 34 year homeless Idaho man Zack Sinclair, guilty and charged him 3 years in prison after he took him to jail for refusing to stay away from the Gibsons.
Judge John Fisher was still considering asking a court-appointed mental health expert to examine Sinclair before he sentences him on March 10, 2005.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says