Mel Gibson's Stalker Sentenced Guilty
Mel Gibson may feel relieved after Van Nuys Superior Court, California sentenced his stalker, a 34 year homeless Idaho man Zack Sinclair, guilty and charged him 3 years in prison after he took him to jail for refusing to stay away from the Gibsons.
Judge John Fisher was still considering asking a court-appointed mental health expert to examine Sinclair before he sentences him on March 10, 2005.
More Mel Gibson News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush