Mel Gibson's Stalker Sentenced Guilty
Mel Gibson may feel relieved after Van Nuys Superior Court, California sentenced his stalker, a 34 year homeless Idaho man Zack Sinclair, guilty and charged him 3 years in prison after he took him to jail for refusing to stay away from the Gibsons.
Judge John Fisher was still considering asking a court-appointed mental health expert to examine Sinclair before he sentences him on March 10, 2005.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'