Mel Gibson's Stalker Sentenced Guilty
Mel Gibson may feel relieved after Van Nuys Superior Court, California sentenced his stalker, a 34 year homeless Idaho man Zack Sinclair, guilty and charged him 3 years in prison after he took him to jail for refusing to stay away from the Gibsons.
Judge John Fisher was still considering asking a court-appointed mental health expert to examine Sinclair before he sentences him on March 10, 2005.
More Mel Gibson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris