Ja Rule Expresses Regret for Club Altercation
Rapper Ja Rule apologizes to the city of Toronto after he was sentenced guilty for altercation assault at La Rouge Nightclub in June 2004 and received a $1,200 fine. Attend the courthouse on Monday with his lawyer, wife and bodyguards, Ja Rule said he was just so mad by crowd provocation shouting "derogatory" comments about his public feud with rapper 50 Cent that he "unconciuosly" punched someone standing nearby.
The quarrel caused the victim ended up with a black eye and some cuts to the eyelid. However, the judge has apologized the rapper for the "disgraceful" comments shouted at the nightclub, calling them an "embarrassment" for the city.
More Ja Rule News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?