Ja Rule Expresses Regret for Club Altercation
Rapper Ja Rule apologizes to the city of Toronto after he was sentenced guilty for altercation assault at La Rouge Nightclub in June 2004 and received a $1,200 fine. Attend the courthouse on Monday with his lawyer, wife and bodyguards, Ja Rule said he was just so mad by crowd provocation shouting "derogatory" comments about his public feud with rapper 50 Cent that he "unconciuosly" punched someone standing nearby.
The quarrel caused the victim ended up with a black eye and some cuts to the eyelid. However, the judge has apologized the rapper for the "disgraceful" comments shouted at the nightclub, calling them an "embarrassment" for the city.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'