Ja Rule Expresses Regret for Club Altercation
Rapper Ja Rule apologizes to the city of Toronto after he was sentenced guilty for altercation assault at La Rouge Nightclub in June 2004 and received a $1,200 fine. Attend the courthouse on Monday with his lawyer, wife and bodyguards, Ja Rule said he was just so mad by crowd provocation shouting "derogatory" comments about his public feud with rapper 50 Cent that he "unconciuosly" punched someone standing nearby.
The quarrel caused the victim ended up with a black eye and some cuts to the eyelid. However, the judge has apologized the rapper for the "disgraceful" comments shouted at the nightclub, calling them an "embarrassment" for the city.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet