Ja Rule Expresses Regret for Club Altercation
Rapper Ja Rule apologizes to the city of Toronto after he was sentenced guilty for altercation assault at La Rouge Nightclub in June 2004 and received a $1,200 fine. Attend the courthouse on Monday with his lawyer, wife and bodyguards, Ja Rule said he was just so mad by crowd provocation shouting "derogatory" comments about his public feud with rapper 50 Cent that he "unconciuosly" punched someone standing nearby.
The quarrel caused the victim ended up with a black eye and some cuts to the eyelid. However, the judge has apologized the rapper for the "disgraceful" comments shouted at the nightclub, calling them an "embarrassment" for the city.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding