Ja Rule Expresses Regret for Club Altercation
Rapper Ja Rule apologizes to the city of Toronto after he was sentenced guilty for altercation assault at La Rouge Nightclub in June 2004 and received a $1,200 fine. Attend the courthouse on Monday with his lawyer, wife and bodyguards, Ja Rule said he was just so mad by crowd provocation shouting "derogatory" comments about his public feud with rapper 50 Cent that he "unconciuosly" punched someone standing nearby.
The quarrel caused the victim ended up with a black eye and some cuts to the eyelid. However, the judge has apologized the rapper for the "disgraceful" comments shouted at the nightclub, calling them an "embarrassment" for the city.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise