Nick Carter was Arrested of DUI
Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys, which had just announced their a 13-city tour that will start in March 21 in New York, was arrested of DUI charges. The police stopped the 25 years star in downtown Huntington Beach at about 7:30 p.m for violating a traffic law.
Carter was soon dragged to the local police department to cunduct a field sobriety tests, after which he was booked for investigation of DUI and had his vehicle impounded. There aren't any details given yet because the investigation is still in process. A district attorney will determine within the next few weeks if there is enough evidence to file charges, Lieutenant Dave Bunetta said on March 7, 2005.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off