Nick Carter was Arrested of DUI
Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys, which had just announced their a 13-city tour that will start in March 21 in New York, was arrested of DUI charges. The police stopped the 25 years star in downtown Huntington Beach at about 7:30 p.m for violating a traffic law.
Carter was soon dragged to the local police department to cunduct a field sobriety tests, after which he was booked for investigation of DUI and had his vehicle impounded. There aren't any details given yet because the investigation is still in process. A district attorney will determine within the next few weeks if there is enough evidence to file charges, Lieutenant Dave Bunetta said on March 7, 2005.
More Nick Carter News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...