Nick Carter was Arrested of DUI
Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys, which had just announced their a 13-city tour that will start in March 21 in New York, was arrested of DUI charges. The police stopped the 25 years star in downtown Huntington Beach at about 7:30 p.m for violating a traffic law.
Carter was soon dragged to the local police department to cunduct a field sobriety tests, after which he was booked for investigation of DUI and had his vehicle impounded. There aren't any details given yet because the investigation is still in process. A district attorney will determine within the next few weeks if there is enough evidence to file charges, Lieutenant Dave Bunetta said on March 7, 2005.
More Nick Carter News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope