Nick Carter was Arrested of DUI
Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys, which had just announced their a 13-city tour that will start in March 21 in New York, was arrested of DUI charges. The police stopped the 25 years star in downtown Huntington Beach at about 7:30 p.m for violating a traffic law.
Carter was soon dragged to the local police department to cunduct a field sobriety tests, after which he was booked for investigation of DUI and had his vehicle impounded. There aren't any details given yet because the investigation is still in process. A district attorney will determine within the next few weeks if there is enough evidence to file charges, Lieutenant Dave Bunetta said on March 7, 2005.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account