Nick Carter was Arrested of DUI
Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys, which had just announced their a 13-city tour that will start in March 21 in New York, was arrested of DUI charges. The police stopped the 25 years star in downtown Huntington Beach at about 7:30 p.m for violating a traffic law.
Carter was soon dragged to the local police department to cunduct a field sobriety tests, after which he was booked for investigation of DUI and had his vehicle impounded. There aren't any details given yet because the investigation is still in process. A district attorney will determine within the next few weeks if there is enough evidence to file charges, Lieutenant Dave Bunetta said on March 7, 2005.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers