Brian "Head" Welch has been Baptized
Former Korn guitarist Brian "Head" Welch, who announced his resignation last month after 13 years with the band, has been baptized by a Bakersfield California pastor, Ron Vietti on Saturday in the Jordan River.
Just weeks after quitting his band, drug habits and rock-and-roll lifestyle for religion, Brian now "feels like hugging people" after he previously felt like hurting someone because of his anger.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune