Ray Charles' Missing Masters
Ray Charles' missing masters case has been dissolved as Police marks Charles longtime sound engineer, Terry Howard, innocent to the charge of stealing his 300 of master tapes, which missing wasn't recognized even at the time of his death on June 10.
Claiming professional jealously as the main cause of the case, Howard's lawyer Steve Crom, has told that the entire incident is actually a mix up. Since as a sound engineer Howard has had the every right take home material and work in their home studios, thus he yes has the copies of Charles master recordings but not the original ones.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign