Ray Charles' Missing Masters
Ray Charles' missing masters case has been dissolved as Police marks Charles longtime sound engineer, Terry Howard, innocent to the charge of stealing his 300 of master tapes, which missing wasn't recognized even at the time of his death on June 10.
Claiming professional jealously as the main cause of the case, Howard's lawyer Steve Crom, has told that the entire incident is actually a mix up. Since as a sound engineer Howard has had the every right take home material and work in their home studios, thus he yes has the copies of Charles master recordings but not the original ones.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo