Ray Charles' Missing Masters
Ray Charles' missing masters case has been dissolved as Police marks Charles longtime sound engineer, Terry Howard, innocent to the charge of stealing his 300 of master tapes, which missing wasn't recognized even at the time of his death on June 10.
Claiming professional jealously as the main cause of the case, Howard's lawyer Steve Crom, has told that the entire incident is actually a mix up. Since as a sound engineer Howard has had the every right take home material and work in their home studios, thus he yes has the copies of Charles master recordings but not the original ones.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7