Ray Charles' Missing Masters
Ray Charles' missing masters case has been dissolved as Police marks Charles longtime sound engineer, Terry Howard, innocent to the charge of stealing his 300 of master tapes, which missing wasn't recognized even at the time of his death on June 10.
Claiming professional jealously as the main cause of the case, Howard's lawyer Steve Crom, has told that the entire incident is actually a mix up. Since as a sound engineer Howard has had the every right take home material and work in their home studios, thus he yes has the copies of Charles master recordings but not the original ones.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked