Bono, the Potential World Bank Leader Candidate
Treasury Secretary John Snow, a part of the Bush administration team working on finding a successor to James Wolfensohn, who is stepping down as nowadays head of the development bank on June 1, 2005 has uttered his deep concern and admiration to Irish rock star Bono.
Admiring the star for the many good things he's done to contribute to the world economic development, Snow claims Bono to be one of potential candidates to lead the World Bank, though an American is expected to get the job. Wont mention the other candidates, Snow frankly says "I will attest to my admiration for Bono" who according to him is a very pragmatic, effective and idealistic person.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed