Bono, the Potential World Bank Leader Candidate
Treasury Secretary John Snow, a part of the Bush administration team working on finding a successor to James Wolfensohn, who is stepping down as nowadays head of the development bank on June 1, 2005 has uttered his deep concern and admiration to Irish rock star Bono.
Admiring the star for the many good things he's done to contribute to the world economic development, Snow claims Bono to be one of potential candidates to lead the World Bank, though an American is expected to get the job. Wont mention the other candidates, Snow frankly says "I will attest to my admiration for Bono" who according to him is a very pragmatic, effective and idealistic person.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance