Bono, the Potential World Bank Leader Candidate
Treasury Secretary John Snow, a part of the Bush administration team working on finding a successor to James Wolfensohn, who is stepping down as nowadays head of the development bank on June 1, 2005 has uttered his deep concern and admiration to Irish rock star Bono.
Admiring the star for the many good things he's done to contribute to the world economic development, Snow claims Bono to be one of potential candidates to lead the World Bank, though an American is expected to get the job. Wont mention the other candidates, Snow frankly says "I will attest to my admiration for Bono" who according to him is a very pragmatic, effective and idealistic person.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support