Bono, the Potential World Bank Leader Candidate
Treasury Secretary John Snow, a part of the Bush administration team working on finding a successor to James Wolfensohn, who is stepping down as nowadays head of the development bank on June 1, 2005 has uttered his deep concern and admiration to Irish rock star Bono.
Admiring the star for the many good things he's done to contribute to the world economic development, Snow claims Bono to be one of potential candidates to lead the World Bank, though an American is expected to get the job. Wont mention the other candidates, Snow frankly says "I will attest to my admiration for Bono" who according to him is a very pragmatic, effective and idealistic person.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce