Bono, the Potential World Bank Leader Candidate
Treasury Secretary John Snow, a part of the Bush administration team working on finding a successor to James Wolfensohn, who is stepping down as nowadays head of the development bank on June 1, 2005 has uttered his deep concern and admiration to Irish rock star Bono.
Admiring the star for the many good things he's done to contribute to the world economic development, Snow claims Bono to be one of potential candidates to lead the World Bank, though an American is expected to get the job. Wont mention the other candidates, Snow frankly says "I will attest to my admiration for Bono" who according to him is a very pragmatic, effective and idealistic person.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt