De Niro Discloses Short Film Competition
Actor Robert De Niro has revealed short film competition with Amazon.com Inc. he named as Tribeca Film Festival. Inviting potential filmmakers on Thursday to enter short films they had produced in a new online contest, De Niro offered $50,000 for the competition winner in purpose of helping finance future movies.
Having been sponsored by American Express Co., Tribeca Film Festival "due date is April 13, so hurry," online retailer Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Jeff Bezos said.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna