De Niro Discloses Short Film Competition
Actor Robert De Niro has revealed short film competition with Amazon.com Inc. he named as Tribeca Film Festival. Inviting potential filmmakers on Thursday to enter short films they had produced in a new online contest, De Niro offered $50,000 for the competition winner in purpose of helping finance future movies.
Having been sponsored by American Express Co., Tribeca Film Festival "due date is April 13, so hurry," online retailer Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Jeff Bezos said.
More Robert De Niro News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why