De Niro Discloses Short Film Competition
Actor Robert De Niro has revealed short film competition with Amazon.com Inc. he named as Tribeca Film Festival. Inviting potential filmmakers on Thursday to enter short films they had produced in a new online contest, De Niro offered $50,000 for the competition winner in purpose of helping finance future movies.
Having been sponsored by American Express Co., Tribeca Film Festival "due date is April 13, so hurry," online retailer Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Jeff Bezos said.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed