De Niro Discloses Short Film Competition
Actor Robert De Niro has revealed short film competition with Amazon.com Inc. he named as Tribeca Film Festival. Inviting potential filmmakers on Thursday to enter short films they had produced in a new online contest, De Niro offered $50,000 for the competition winner in purpose of helping finance future movies.
Having been sponsored by American Express Co., Tribeca Film Festival "due date is April 13, so hurry," online retailer Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Jeff Bezos said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie