De Niro Discloses Short Film Competition
Actor Robert De Niro has revealed short film competition with Amazon.com Inc. he named as Tribeca Film Festival. Inviting potential filmmakers on Thursday to enter short films they had produced in a new online contest, De Niro offered $50,000 for the competition winner in purpose of helping finance future movies.
Having been sponsored by American Express Co., Tribeca Film Festival "due date is April 13, so hurry," online retailer Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Jeff Bezos said.
More Robert De Niro News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars