Oprah, One of the Many Vanity Fair's Best-Dressed
Oprah Winfrey's "classic, fun and relaxed" look in her La Perla sweats has earned her a spot on the Vanity Fair best-dressed list for a second year in a row. Seemingly know how to be beautiful and look different, Oprah shares her key to elegance, which she says isn't merely about "wearing beautiful things, but making what you're wearing come alive."
Also on the list again are Sofia Coppola, Kate Moss, Queen Rania of Jordan and actress Sienna Miller. Besides, there are also Jude Law, Andre 3000, newscaster Anderson Cooper, musician Charlie Watts, director Wes Anderson, and George Clooney who also on the list for a second time.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked