Oprah, One of the Many Vanity Fair's Best-Dressed
Oprah Winfrey's "classic, fun and relaxed" look in her La Perla sweats has earned her a spot on the Vanity Fair best-dressed list for a second year in a row. Seemingly know how to be beautiful and look different, Oprah shares her key to elegance, which she says isn't merely about "wearing beautiful things, but making what you're wearing come alive."
Also on the list again are Sofia Coppola, Kate Moss, Queen Rania of Jordan and actress Sienna Miller. Besides, there are also Jude Law, Andre 3000, newscaster Anderson Cooper, musician Charlie Watts, director Wes Anderson, and George Clooney who also on the list for a second time.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'