Oprah, One of the Many Vanity Fair's Best-Dressed
Oprah Winfrey's "classic, fun and relaxed" look in her La Perla sweats has earned her a spot on the Vanity Fair best-dressed list for a second year in a row. Seemingly know how to be beautiful and look different, Oprah shares her key to elegance, which she says isn't merely about "wearing beautiful things, but making what you're wearing come alive."
Also on the list again are Sofia Coppola, Kate Moss, Queen Rania of Jordan and actress Sienna Miller. Besides, there are also Jude Law, Andre 3000, newscaster Anderson Cooper, musician Charlie Watts, director Wes Anderson, and George Clooney who also on the list for a second time.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!