Oprah, One of the Many Vanity Fair's Best-Dressed
Oprah Winfrey's "classic, fun and relaxed" look in her La Perla sweats has earned her a spot on the Vanity Fair best-dressed list for a second year in a row. Seemingly know how to be beautiful and look different, Oprah shares her key to elegance, which she says isn't merely about "wearing beautiful things, but making what you're wearing come alive."
Also on the list again are Sofia Coppola, Kate Moss, Queen Rania of Jordan and actress Sienna Miller. Besides, there are also Jude Law, Andre 3000, newscaster Anderson Cooper, musician Charlie Watts, director Wes Anderson, and George Clooney who also on the list for a second time.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'