Oprah, One of the Many Vanity Fair's Best-Dressed
Oprah Winfrey's "classic, fun and relaxed" look in her La Perla sweats has earned her a spot on the Vanity Fair best-dressed list for a second year in a row. Seemingly know how to be beautiful and look different, Oprah shares her key to elegance, which she says isn't merely about "wearing beautiful things, but making what you're wearing come alive."
Also on the list again are Sofia Coppola, Kate Moss, Queen Rania of Jordan and actress Sienna Miller. Besides, there are also Jude Law, Andre 3000, newscaster Anderson Cooper, musician Charlie Watts, director Wes Anderson, and George Clooney who also on the list for a second time.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay