Cold Play's New Album Due Date
Cold Play who had just finished their last album "A Rush of Blood to the Head," is now ready to distribute their still untitled third album due in June 2005. Having worked on the album in the long time studio work that prevented them from 18 months gig, Cold Play guitarist Jonny Buckland states his willingness to get out on tour and play their new songs live.
Further he says that the album is supposed to be released earlier in the year, but they couldn't do so because the group's singer, Chris Martin is still busy with his newly marriage life with Gwyneth Paltrow and their newly born daughter Apple.
More Coldplay News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo