Cold Play's New Album Due Date
Cold Play who had just finished their last album "A Rush of Blood to the Head," is now ready to distribute their still untitled third album due in June 2005. Having worked on the album in the long time studio work that prevented them from 18 months gig, Cold Play guitarist Jonny Buckland states his willingness to get out on tour and play their new songs live.
Further he says that the album is supposed to be released earlier in the year, but they couldn't do so because the group's singer, Chris Martin is still busy with his newly marriage life with Gwyneth Paltrow and their newly born daughter Apple.
More Coldplay News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series