Cold Play's New Album Due Date
Cold Play who had just finished their last album "A Rush of Blood to the Head," is now ready to distribute their still untitled third album due in June 2005. Having worked on the album in the long time studio work that prevented them from 18 months gig, Cold Play guitarist Jonny Buckland states his willingness to get out on tour and play their new songs live.
Further he says that the album is supposed to be released earlier in the year, but they couldn't do so because the group's singer, Chris Martin is still busy with his newly marriage life with Gwyneth Paltrow and their newly born daughter Apple.
More Coldplay News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen