Tyson Controversial Music Debut
Will reportedly earn as much as 70,000 euros ($92,460) from state broadcaster RAI to appear at the Sanremo festival on Wednesday, Mike Tyson's attempt to attract Italy music fans has caused a dose of controversy among the society there. Tyson has been invited as a celebrity guest in that show, which has then outraged groups, including Amnesty International, which pointed to his rape conviction.
One female source utters her concern on the bad things the "ex-boxer rapist" may and can do during the big show that will then horrify the society. To comment on the critics, director of the state-run Raiuno television channel, Fabrizio Del Noce decided to make sure the celebrity guest appears on television only after 10:30 p.m. time when more "adult" material is permitted on the airwaves.
More Mike Tyson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie