Tyson Controversial Music Debut
Will reportedly earn as much as 70,000 euros ($92,460) from state broadcaster RAI to appear at the Sanremo festival on Wednesday, Mike Tyson's attempt to attract Italy music fans has caused a dose of controversy among the society there. Tyson has been invited as a celebrity guest in that show, which has then outraged groups, including Amnesty International, which pointed to his rape conviction.
One female source utters her concern on the bad things the "ex-boxer rapist" may and can do during the big show that will then horrify the society. To comment on the critics, director of the state-run Raiuno television channel, Fabrizio Del Noce decided to make sure the celebrity guest appears on television only after 10:30 p.m. time when more "adult" material is permitted on the airwaves.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns