Tyson Controversial Music Debut
Will reportedly earn as much as 70,000 euros ($92,460) from state broadcaster RAI to appear at the Sanremo festival on Wednesday, Mike Tyson's attempt to attract Italy music fans has caused a dose of controversy among the society there. Tyson has been invited as a celebrity guest in that show, which has then outraged groups, including Amnesty International, which pointed to his rape conviction.
One female source utters her concern on the bad things the "ex-boxer rapist" may and can do during the big show that will then horrify the society. To comment on the critics, director of the state-run Raiuno television channel, Fabrizio Del Noce decided to make sure the celebrity guest appears on television only after 10:30 p.m. time when more "adult" material is permitted on the airwaves.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!