Tyson Controversial Music Debut
Will reportedly earn as much as 70,000 euros ($92,460) from state broadcaster RAI to appear at the Sanremo festival on Wednesday, Mike Tyson's attempt to attract Italy music fans has caused a dose of controversy among the society there. Tyson has been invited as a celebrity guest in that show, which has then outraged groups, including Amnesty International, which pointed to his rape conviction.
One female source utters her concern on the bad things the "ex-boxer rapist" may and can do during the big show that will then horrify the society. To comment on the critics, director of the state-run Raiuno television channel, Fabrizio Del Noce decided to make sure the celebrity guest appears on television only after 10:30 p.m. time when more "adult" material is permitted on the airwaves.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21