Tyson Controversial Music Debut
Will reportedly earn as much as 70,000 euros ($92,460) from state broadcaster RAI to appear at the Sanremo festival on Wednesday, Mike Tyson's attempt to attract Italy music fans has caused a dose of controversy among the society there. Tyson has been invited as a celebrity guest in that show, which has then outraged groups, including Amnesty International, which pointed to his rape conviction.
One female source utters her concern on the bad things the "ex-boxer rapist" may and can do during the big show that will then horrify the society. To comment on the critics, director of the state-run Raiuno television channel, Fabrizio Del Noce decided to make sure the celebrity guest appears on television only after 10:30 p.m. time when more "adult" material is permitted on the airwaves.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie