Cruz Wants to Mother Indian Baby
Following her work with Mother Teresa's missionaries in Calcutta four years ago, Penelope Cruz has just uttered her plan to adopt an India homeless baby. After her few times visiting India, Cruz who felt a deep concern about the homeless there, and who loves children and had for long time wanted to be a mother then wanted to adopt one.
However, Cruz's plans to mother the baby has fueled speculation on her plan to marry her actor boyfriend, Matthew McConaughey.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof