Cruz Wants to Mother Indian Baby
Following her work with Mother Teresa's missionaries in Calcutta four years ago, Penelope Cruz has just uttered her plan to adopt an India homeless baby. After her few times visiting India, Cruz who felt a deep concern about the homeless there, and who loves children and had for long time wanted to be a mother then wanted to adopt one.
However, Cruz's plans to mother the baby has fueled speculation on her plan to marry her actor boyfriend, Matthew McConaughey.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'