Cruz Wants to Mother Indian Baby
Following her work with Mother Teresa's missionaries in Calcutta four years ago, Penelope Cruz has just uttered her plan to adopt an India homeless baby. After her few times visiting India, Cruz who felt a deep concern about the homeless there, and who loves children and had for long time wanted to be a mother then wanted to adopt one.
However, Cruz's plans to mother the baby has fueled speculation on her plan to marry her actor boyfriend, Matthew McConaughey.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal