Cruz Wants to Mother Indian Baby
Following her work with Mother Teresa's missionaries in Calcutta four years ago, Penelope Cruz has just uttered her plan to adopt an India homeless baby. After her few times visiting India, Cruz who felt a deep concern about the homeless there, and who loves children and had for long time wanted to be a mother then wanted to adopt one.
However, Cruz's plans to mother the baby has fueled speculation on her plan to marry her actor boyfriend, Matthew McConaughey.
More Penelope Cruz News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed