Cruz Wants to Mother Indian Baby
Following her work with Mother Teresa's missionaries in Calcutta four years ago, Penelope Cruz has just uttered her plan to adopt an India homeless baby. After her few times visiting India, Cruz who felt a deep concern about the homeless there, and who loves children and had for long time wanted to be a mother then wanted to adopt one.
However, Cruz's plans to mother the baby has fueled speculation on her plan to marry her actor boyfriend, Matthew McConaughey.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show