Working on their new Jive album, Backstreet Boys will soon perform one of its single in March, 2005 before they finally publish the album in June the same year.
Further, one of Backstreet Boys members, Howie Dorough explains that after such work hard in unlimited period of time, the band could finally come out with a more mature music, which is little more stripped down, a little more organic.
Though "there's not necessarily five-part harmony on everything you hear, still there will be "one song to feature that trademark harmony, which is remake of the Eagles' Best of My Love" Dorough added. Well, hope that you guys' new album will become a hit.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit