Working on their new Jive album, Backstreet Boys will soon perform one of its single in March, 2005 before they finally publish the album in June the same year.
Further, one of Backstreet Boys members, Howie Dorough explains that after such work hard in unlimited period of time, the band could finally come out with a more mature music, which is little more stripped down, a little more organic.
Though "there's not necessarily five-part harmony on everything you hear, still there will be "one song to feature that trademark harmony, which is remake of the Eagles' Best of My Love" Dorough added. Well, hope that you guys' new album will become a hit.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2