Working on their new Jive album, Backstreet Boys will soon perform one of its single in March, 2005 before they finally publish the album in June the same year.
Further, one of Backstreet Boys members, Howie Dorough explains that after such work hard in unlimited period of time, the band could finally come out with a more mature music, which is little more stripped down, a little more organic.
Though "there's not necessarily five-part harmony on everything you hear, still there will be "one song to feature that trademark harmony, which is remake of the Eagles' Best of My Love" Dorough added. Well, hope that you guys' new album will become a hit.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC