Working on their new Jive album, Backstreet Boys will soon perform one of its single in March, 2005 before they finally publish the album in June the same year.
Further, one of Backstreet Boys members, Howie Dorough explains that after such work hard in unlimited period of time, the band could finally come out with a more mature music, which is little more stripped down, a little more organic.
Though "there's not necessarily five-part harmony on everything you hear, still there will be "one song to feature that trademark harmony, which is remake of the Eagles' Best of My Love" Dorough added. Well, hope that you guys' new album will become a hit.
More Backstreet Boys News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant