Working on their new Jive album, Backstreet Boys will soon perform one of its single in March, 2005 before they finally publish the album in June the same year.
Further, one of Backstreet Boys members, Howie Dorough explains that after such work hard in unlimited period of time, the band could finally come out with a more mature music, which is little more stripped down, a little more organic.
Though "there's not necessarily five-part harmony on everything you hear, still there will be "one song to feature that trademark harmony, which is remake of the Eagles' Best of My Love" Dorough added. Well, hope that you guys' new album will become a hit.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake