Zeta-Jones Worst Nightmare
A 33 years old woman named Dawnette Knight has been pleaded no contest for stalking and threatening actress Catherine Zeta-Jones with her violent letters dedicated to either the Jones herself or to her acquaintances including her agent and her actor husband, Michael Douglas. Admitting to fall in love with Douglas, Knight maybe jealous to Jones that she, in one of her threatening letters, says "We are going to slice her up like meat on a bone and feed her to the dogs."
For those things Knight then faces the plea to one felony count of stalking and three felony counts of making criminal threats, for which she can face up to five years in prison. Though has allegedly apologized in another letter, still Judge David Mintz ordered her to be evaluated for 90 days by the state Department of Corrections in order to decide wheter she deserves for probation or prison.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion