Zeta-Jones Worst Nightmare
A 33 years old woman named Dawnette Knight has been pleaded no contest for stalking and threatening actress Catherine Zeta-Jones with her violent letters dedicated to either the Jones herself or to her acquaintances including her agent and her actor husband, Michael Douglas. Admitting to fall in love with Douglas, Knight maybe jealous to Jones that she, in one of her threatening letters, says "We are going to slice her up like meat on a bone and feed her to the dogs."
For those things Knight then faces the plea to one felony count of stalking and three felony counts of making criminal threats, for which she can face up to five years in prison. Though has allegedly apologized in another letter, still Judge David Mintz ordered her to be evaluated for 90 days by the state Department of Corrections in order to decide wheter she deserves for probation or prison.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'