Zeta-Jones Worst Nightmare
A 33 years old woman named Dawnette Knight has been pleaded no contest for stalking and threatening actress Catherine Zeta-Jones with her violent letters dedicated to either the Jones herself or to her acquaintances including her agent and her actor husband, Michael Douglas. Admitting to fall in love with Douglas, Knight maybe jealous to Jones that she, in one of her threatening letters, says "We are going to slice her up like meat on a bone and feed her to the dogs."
For those things Knight then faces the plea to one felony count of stalking and three felony counts of making criminal threats, for which she can face up to five years in prison. Though has allegedly apologized in another letter, still Judge David Mintz ordered her to be evaluated for 90 days by the state Department of Corrections in order to decide wheter she deserves for probation or prison.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video