Zeta-Jones Worst Nightmare
A 33 years old woman named Dawnette Knight has been pleaded no contest for stalking and threatening actress Catherine Zeta-Jones with her violent letters dedicated to either the Jones herself or to her acquaintances including her agent and her actor husband, Michael Douglas. Admitting to fall in love with Douglas, Knight maybe jealous to Jones that she, in one of her threatening letters, says "We are going to slice her up like meat on a bone and feed her to the dogs."
For those things Knight then faces the plea to one felony count of stalking and three felony counts of making criminal threats, for which she can face up to five years in prison. Though has allegedly apologized in another letter, still Judge David Mintz ordered her to be evaluated for 90 days by the state Department of Corrections in order to decide wheter she deserves for probation or prison.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour