Zeta-Jones Worst Nightmare
A 33 years old woman named Dawnette Knight has been pleaded no contest for stalking and threatening actress Catherine Zeta-Jones with her violent letters dedicated to either the Jones herself or to her acquaintances including her agent and her actor husband, Michael Douglas. Admitting to fall in love with Douglas, Knight maybe jealous to Jones that she, in one of her threatening letters, says "We are going to slice her up like meat on a bone and feed her to the dogs."
For those things Knight then faces the plea to one felony count of stalking and three felony counts of making criminal threats, for which she can face up to five years in prison. Though has allegedly apologized in another letter, still Judge David Mintz ordered her to be evaluated for 90 days by the state Department of Corrections in order to decide wheter she deserves for probation or prison.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season