Hilton Apologizes for Mobile Phone Hack
Nicky Hilton has issued a public apology to her many celebrity pals, including Christina Aguilera, Eminem, Anna Kournikova and Ashley Olsen, who have been inundated by hundreds of phone calls caused by her mobile phone hack incident.
Being told about the incident by her sister Nicky Hilton while holidaying on the Caribbean island of Aruba, Paris tells Us Weekly "I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy." Further she says "It's too upsetting for me - I can't believe it. I want to apologize to all my friends and family. I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore."
More Paris Hilton News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR