Hilton Apologizes for Mobile Phone Hack
Nicky Hilton has issued a public apology to her many celebrity pals, including Christina Aguilera, Eminem, Anna Kournikova and Ashley Olsen, who have been inundated by hundreds of phone calls caused by her mobile phone hack incident.
Being told about the incident by her sister Nicky Hilton while holidaying on the Caribbean island of Aruba, Paris tells Us Weekly "I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy." Further she says "It's too upsetting for me - I can't believe it. I want to apologize to all my friends and family. I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore."
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump