Hilton Apologizes for Mobile Phone Hack
Nicky Hilton has issued a public apology to her many celebrity pals, including Christina Aguilera, Eminem, Anna Kournikova and Ashley Olsen, who have been inundated by hundreds of phone calls caused by her mobile phone hack incident.
Being told about the incident by her sister Nicky Hilton while holidaying on the Caribbean island of Aruba, Paris tells Us Weekly "I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy." Further she says "It's too upsetting for me - I can't believe it. I want to apologize to all my friends and family. I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore."
More Paris Hilton News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role