Hilton Apologizes for Mobile Phone Hack
Nicky Hilton has issued a public apology to her many celebrity pals, including Christina Aguilera, Eminem, Anna Kournikova and Ashley Olsen, who have been inundated by hundreds of phone calls caused by her mobile phone hack incident.
Being told about the incident by her sister Nicky Hilton while holidaying on the Caribbean island of Aruba, Paris tells Us Weekly "I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy." Further she says "It's too upsetting for me - I can't believe it. I want to apologize to all my friends and family. I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore."
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes