Hilton Apologizes for Mobile Phone Hack
Nicky Hilton has issued a public apology to her many celebrity pals, including Christina Aguilera, Eminem, Anna Kournikova and Ashley Olsen, who have been inundated by hundreds of phone calls caused by her mobile phone hack incident.
Being told about the incident by her sister Nicky Hilton while holidaying on the Caribbean island of Aruba, Paris tells Us Weekly "I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy." Further she says "It's too upsetting for me - I can't believe it. I want to apologize to all my friends and family. I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore."
More Paris Hilton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences