Whitney Houston Hospitalized Over Gastroenteritis
Whitney Houston was hospitalized in "unmentioned" Paris hospital on Thursday February 24, 2005 for treatment of apparent food poisoning she had in an aircraft during her Europe travel. Houston Los Angeles publicist, Nancy Seltzer mentions what her client suffered from as Gastroenteritis, the medical term for food poisoning.
Further according to DrKoop.com, Gastroenteritis is an inflammation of the stomach and intestines caused by bacteria and can cause diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain. No word uttered for the "trouble maker food" and the name of the hospital where the star gets her treatment.
More Whitney Houston News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing