Whitney Houston Hospitalized Over Gastroenteritis
Whitney Houston was hospitalized in "unmentioned" Paris hospital on Thursday February 24, 2005 for treatment of apparent food poisoning she had in an aircraft during her Europe travel. Houston Los Angeles publicist, Nancy Seltzer mentions what her client suffered from as Gastroenteritis, the medical term for food poisoning.
Further according to DrKoop.com, Gastroenteritis is an inflammation of the stomach and intestines caused by bacteria and can cause diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain. No word uttered for the "trouble maker food" and the name of the hospital where the star gets her treatment.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie