Whitney Houston Hospitalized Over Gastroenteritis
Whitney Houston was hospitalized in "unmentioned" Paris hospital on Thursday February 24, 2005 for treatment of apparent food poisoning she had in an aircraft during her Europe travel. Houston Los Angeles publicist, Nancy Seltzer mentions what her client suffered from as Gastroenteritis, the medical term for food poisoning.
Further according to DrKoop.com, Gastroenteritis is an inflammation of the stomach and intestines caused by bacteria and can cause diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain. No word uttered for the "trouble maker food" and the name of the hospital where the star gets her treatment.
More Whitney Houston News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special