Whitney Houston Hospitalized Over Gastroenteritis
Whitney Houston was hospitalized in "unmentioned" Paris hospital on Thursday February 24, 2005 for treatment of apparent food poisoning she had in an aircraft during her Europe travel. Houston Los Angeles publicist, Nancy Seltzer mentions what her client suffered from as Gastroenteritis, the medical term for food poisoning.
Further according to DrKoop.com, Gastroenteritis is an inflammation of the stomach and intestines caused by bacteria and can cause diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain. No word uttered for the "trouble maker food" and the name of the hospital where the star gets her treatment.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'