Whitney Houston Hospitalized Over Gastroenteritis
Whitney Houston was hospitalized in "unmentioned" Paris hospital on Thursday February 24, 2005 for treatment of apparent food poisoning she had in an aircraft during her Europe travel. Houston Los Angeles publicist, Nancy Seltzer mentions what her client suffered from as Gastroenteritis, the medical term for food poisoning.
Further according to DrKoop.com, Gastroenteritis is an inflammation of the stomach and intestines caused by bacteria and can cause diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain. No word uttered for the "trouble maker food" and the name of the hospital where the star gets her treatment.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert