Rock, Jessica, and Nick
Comedian Chris Rock has critized couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey for kissing during his act at stand-up show at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles on February 19. During the show, where both were part of the audience, Rock had spotted them to have a physical intimacy in the balcony.
Either Jessica or Nick might think they were "safe," till Rock shocked them with such statement blaming them for any major mistakes he may do when presents the Oscars on Sunday, for which he has planned to launch a mocking tirade.
More Chris Rock News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen