Rock, Jessica, and Nick
Comedian Chris Rock has critized couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey for kissing during his act at stand-up show at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles on February 19. During the show, where both were part of the audience, Rock had spotted them to have a physical intimacy in the balcony.
Either Jessica or Nick might think they were "safe," till Rock shocked them with such statement blaming them for any major mistakes he may do when presents the Oscars on Sunday, for which he has planned to launch a mocking tirade.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance