Rock, Jessica, and Nick
Comedian Chris Rock has critized couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey for kissing during his act at stand-up show at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles on February 19. During the show, where both were part of the audience, Rock had spotted them to have a physical intimacy in the balcony.
Either Jessica or Nick might think they were "safe," till Rock shocked them with such statement blaming them for any major mistakes he may do when presents the Oscars on Sunday, for which he has planned to launch a mocking tirade.
More Chris Rock News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory