Korn Guitarist Quits
Korn guitarist, Brian Welch has decided to quit from the heavy metal act band whom he had joined with for the past 13 years. He's found Jesus Christ, his saviour and thus he wants to pursue a life with Him and will be dedicating his musical pursuits to that end, CA rock station KRAB-FM announced on Sunday on Bakersfield.
In an official letter of resignation from the band on February 8th, Welch says that he remains good friends with Korn who, according to him, respect his wishes and hope his happiness in the same way he loves those guys in the group. Further, Welch promising for an explanation of his reasons for leaving and future plans in this Sunday February 27th, when he attends the congregation at the Valley Bible Fellowship in Bakersfield, California.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'