Korn Guitarist Quits
Korn guitarist, Brian Welch has decided to quit from the heavy metal act band whom he had joined with for the past 13 years. He's found Jesus Christ, his saviour and thus he wants to pursue a life with Him and will be dedicating his musical pursuits to that end, CA rock station KRAB-FM announced on Sunday on Bakersfield.
In an official letter of resignation from the band on February 8th, Welch says that he remains good friends with Korn who, according to him, respect his wishes and hope his happiness in the same way he loves those guys in the group. Further, Welch promising for an explanation of his reasons for leaving and future plans in this Sunday February 27th, when he attends the congregation at the Valley Bible Fellowship in Bakersfield, California.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius