Korn Guitarist Quits
Korn guitarist, Brian Welch has decided to quit from the heavy metal act band whom he had joined with for the past 13 years. He's found Jesus Christ, his saviour and thus he wants to pursue a life with Him and will be dedicating his musical pursuits to that end, CA rock station KRAB-FM announced on Sunday on Bakersfield.
In an official letter of resignation from the band on February 8th, Welch says that he remains good friends with Korn who, according to him, respect his wishes and hope his happiness in the same way he loves those guys in the group. Further, Welch promising for an explanation of his reasons for leaving and future plans in this Sunday February 27th, when he attends the congregation at the Valley Bible Fellowship in Bakersfield, California.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent