Korn Guitarist Quits
Korn guitarist, Brian Welch has decided to quit from the heavy metal act band whom he had joined with for the past 13 years. He's found Jesus Christ, his saviour and thus he wants to pursue a life with Him and will be dedicating his musical pursuits to that end, CA rock station KRAB-FM announced on Sunday on Bakersfield.
In an official letter of resignation from the band on February 8th, Welch says that he remains good friends with Korn who, according to him, respect his wishes and hope his happiness in the same way he loves those guys in the group. Further, Welch promising for an explanation of his reasons for leaving and future plans in this Sunday February 27th, when he attends the congregation at the Valley Bible Fellowship in Bakersfield, California.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences