Korn Guitarist Quits
Korn guitarist, Brian Welch has decided to quit from the heavy metal act band whom he had joined with for the past 13 years. He's found Jesus Christ, his saviour and thus he wants to pursue a life with Him and will be dedicating his musical pursuits to that end, CA rock station KRAB-FM announced on Sunday on Bakersfield.
In an official letter of resignation from the band on February 8th, Welch says that he remains good friends with Korn who, according to him, respect his wishes and hope his happiness in the same way he loves those guys in the group. Further, Welch promising for an explanation of his reasons for leaving and future plans in this Sunday February 27th, when he attends the congregation at the Valley Bible Fellowship in Bakersfield, California.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video