Simpson Hospitalized With Stomach Virus
Jessica Simpson has briefly been hospitalized in Chicago for a stomach virus while shooting "Red Carpet Makeovers with Jessica Simpson" segment for "The Oprah Winfrey Show," her representative said Tuesday 21 February.
The representative said that the 24 year old Jessica has become dehydrated and was admitted to the hospital Monday, but has returned to Los Angeles because she's feeling better now.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up