Simpson Hospitalized With Stomach Virus
Jessica Simpson has briefly been hospitalized in Chicago for a stomach virus while shooting "Red Carpet Makeovers with Jessica Simpson" segment for "The Oprah Winfrey Show," her representative said Tuesday 21 February.
The representative said that the 24 year old Jessica has become dehydrated and was admitted to the hospital Monday, but has returned to Los Angeles because she's feeling better now.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police