Simpson Hospitalized With Stomach Virus
Jessica Simpson has briefly been hospitalized in Chicago for a stomach virus while shooting "Red Carpet Makeovers with Jessica Simpson" segment for "The Oprah Winfrey Show," her representative said Tuesday 21 February.
The representative said that the 24 year old Jessica has become dehydrated and was admitted to the hospital Monday, but has returned to Los Angeles because she's feeling better now.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer