Simpson Hospitalized With Stomach Virus
Jessica Simpson has briefly been hospitalized in Chicago for a stomach virus while shooting "Red Carpet Makeovers with Jessica Simpson" segment for "The Oprah Winfrey Show," her representative said Tuesday 21 February.
The representative said that the 24 year old Jessica has become dehydrated and was admitted to the hospital Monday, but has returned to Los Angeles because she's feeling better now.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer