Simpson Hospitalized With Stomach Virus
Jessica Simpson has briefly been hospitalized in Chicago for a stomach virus while shooting "Red Carpet Makeovers with Jessica Simpson" segment for "The Oprah Winfrey Show," her representative said Tuesday 21 February.
The representative said that the 24 year old Jessica has become dehydrated and was admitted to the hospital Monday, but has returned to Los Angeles because she's feeling better now.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head