Wicked Witch Elizabeth Hurley in Harry Potter
Born to be a beauty with such "mystical charm," Elizabeth Hurley has been pursued by Harry Potter producers to play the role of wicked witch Bellatrix Lestrange, a member of Potter nemesis Voldemort's gang, in the fifth film of the popular wizard series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
A source tells, the films producers who always try to keep details of the cast under wraps have always wanted someone beautiful and mystical to play Bellatrix and they think Hurley is the right person to represent the idea.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video