Wicked Witch Elizabeth Hurley in Harry Potter
Born to be a beauty with such "mystical charm," Elizabeth Hurley has been pursued by Harry Potter producers to play the role of wicked witch Bellatrix Lestrange, a member of Potter nemesis Voldemort's gang, in the fifth film of the popular wizard series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
A source tells, the films producers who always try to keep details of the cast under wraps have always wanted someone beautiful and mystical to play Bellatrix and they think Hurley is the right person to represent the idea.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'