Wicked Witch Elizabeth Hurley in Harry Potter
Born to be a beauty with such "mystical charm," Elizabeth Hurley has been pursued by Harry Potter producers to play the role of wicked witch Bellatrix Lestrange, a member of Potter nemesis Voldemort's gang, in the fifth film of the popular wizard series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
A source tells, the films producers who always try to keep details of the cast under wraps have always wanted someone beautiful and mystical to play Bellatrix and they think Hurley is the right person to represent the idea.
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan