Wicked Witch Elizabeth Hurley in Harry Potter
Born to be a beauty with such "mystical charm," Elizabeth Hurley has been pursued by Harry Potter producers to play the role of wicked witch Bellatrix Lestrange, a member of Potter nemesis Voldemort's gang, in the fifth film of the popular wizard series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
A source tells, the films producers who always try to keep details of the cast under wraps have always wanted someone beautiful and mystical to play Bellatrix and they think Hurley is the right person to represent the idea.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!