Wicked Witch Elizabeth Hurley in Harry Potter
Born to be a beauty with such "mystical charm," Elizabeth Hurley has been pursued by Harry Potter producers to play the role of wicked witch Bellatrix Lestrange, a member of Potter nemesis Voldemort's gang, in the fifth film of the popular wizard series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
A source tells, the films producers who always try to keep details of the cast under wraps have always wanted someone beautiful and mystical to play Bellatrix and they think Hurley is the right person to represent the idea.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris