Cosby Free of Charges
Bill Cosby may feel relief after Montgomery County District Attorney decided to freed him from any charges due to a woman's allegation of a sexual abuse he's done. Montgomery County District Attorney, Bruce Castor states that the authorities found insufficient "credible, and admissible evidence, upon which any charge against Mr. Cosby could be sustained beyond a reasonable doubt."
Even detectives could find no evidence "where anyone complained to law enforcement of conduct which would constitute a criminal offense," and thus Castor then announced the decision and won't commented further for fear it would be used as evidence in any possible civil lawsuit.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson