Cosby Free of Charges
Bill Cosby may feel relief after Montgomery County District Attorney decided to freed him from any charges due to a woman's allegation of a sexual abuse he's done. Montgomery County District Attorney, Bruce Castor states that the authorities found insufficient "credible, and admissible evidence, upon which any charge against Mr. Cosby could be sustained beyond a reasonable doubt."
Even detectives could find no evidence "where anyone complained to law enforcement of conduct which would constitute a criminal offense," and thus Castor then announced the decision and won't commented further for fear it would be used as evidence in any possible civil lawsuit.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group