Cosby Free of Charges
Bill Cosby may feel relief after Montgomery County District Attorney decided to freed him from any charges due to a woman's allegation of a sexual abuse he's done. Montgomery County District Attorney, Bruce Castor states that the authorities found insufficient "credible, and admissible evidence, upon which any charge against Mr. Cosby could be sustained beyond a reasonable doubt."
Even detectives could find no evidence "where anyone complained to law enforcement of conduct which would constitute a criminal offense," and thus Castor then announced the decision and won't commented further for fear it would be used as evidence in any possible civil lawsuit.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart