Cosby Free of Charges
Bill Cosby may feel relief after Montgomery County District Attorney decided to freed him from any charges due to a woman's allegation of a sexual abuse he's done. Montgomery County District Attorney, Bruce Castor states that the authorities found insufficient "credible, and admissible evidence, upon which any charge against Mr. Cosby could be sustained beyond a reasonable doubt."
Even detectives could find no evidence "where anyone complained to law enforcement of conduct which would constitute a criminal offense," and thus Castor then announced the decision and won't commented further for fear it would be used as evidence in any possible civil lawsuit.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift