Paris and Nicole, "Bitches From Hell"
Manager of the Quality Auto Center in Bloomfield, New Jersey, Larry LoSchiavo, has labelled both Paris Hilton and pal Nicole Ritchie "the bitches from hell." LoSchiavo admits that both The Simple Life 3 reality show stars have given him so many problems, none of his 9 children had ever given him.
Worked with Nicole and Paris briefly while filming their reality show, he was far from impressed with their antics, even theirs beyond the scene. LoSchiavo, who asserts the show's production company had to buy two customers' cars the celebrities had ruined by backing one into the other, also calls their plan to steal a police car during their stint at his business "totally irresponsible."
More Paris Hilton News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival