Kidman and Crowe's Broken Relationship
Beware of your tongue because it can destroy your friendship and that has provely happened to Russell Crowe who recently named a number of stars he claimed had cashed in on their celebrity to feature in commercials outside America, including George Clooney, Robert De Niro and Harrison Ford.
Though he didn't mention Nicole Kidman's, still the Australian beauty is furious because she's recently signed a $3.8 million to appear in a Chanel No. 5 perfume advertisement. Kidman, who has been friends with Crowe was very upset with such statement he made and thus they bust up.
Fortunately, Kidman and Crowe starring along in the Australian movie Eucalyptus was cancelled shortly before filming was due to begin. The reason is several cast and crew members have begun pointing the finger at Crowe, who wasn't just the star but also the executive producer, as the source of the production's downfall.
The Telegraph cited rumors that Crowe had been insisting on changes being made to his character and threatening not to appear on the set until they were "sorted out." Crowe said over the weekend that he was mystified by the project's demise, and his publicist said that he was "cut up" about reports blaming him for it.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video