Kidman and Crowe's Broken Relationship
Beware of your tongue because it can destroy your friendship and that has provely happened to Russell Crowe who recently named a number of stars he claimed had cashed in on their celebrity to feature in commercials outside America, including George Clooney, Robert De Niro and Harrison Ford.
Though he didn't mention Nicole Kidman's, still the Australian beauty is furious because she's recently signed a $3.8 million to appear in a Chanel No. 5 perfume advertisement. Kidman, who has been friends with Crowe was very upset with such statement he made and thus they bust up.
Fortunately, Kidman and Crowe starring along in the Australian movie Eucalyptus was cancelled shortly before filming was due to begin. The reason is several cast and crew members have begun pointing the finger at Crowe, who wasn't just the star but also the executive producer, as the source of the production's downfall.
The Telegraph cited rumors that Crowe had been insisting on changes being made to his character and threatening not to appear on the set until they were "sorted out." Crowe said over the weekend that he was mystified by the project's demise, and his publicist said that he was "cut up" about reports blaming him for it.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher