Elizabeth "Cleopatra" Tylor Close to Death???
Cleopatra legend, Elizabeth Taylor, has been reported close to dying, following a long-term battle with illness. Yet, her representative insists she's in a very good condition and is focusing to expand her House of Taylor fragrance line to incorporate a new range of jewelry.
Sally Morrison, the 72-year-old actress representative, as is quoted says "She's in good shape. We're doing a photo shoot with her next week. She might travel for her birthday, on the 17th. Quite lively for a corpse, don't you think?"
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake