Elizabeth "Cleopatra" Tylor Close to Death???
Cleopatra legend, Elizabeth Taylor, has been reported close to dying, following a long-term battle with illness. Yet, her representative insists she's in a very good condition and is focusing to expand her House of Taylor fragrance line to incorporate a new range of jewelry.
Sally Morrison, the 72-year-old actress representative, as is quoted says "She's in good shape. We're doing a photo shoot with her next week. She might travel for her birthday, on the 17th. Quite lively for a corpse, don't you think?"
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard