Elizabeth "Cleopatra" Tylor Close to Death???
Cleopatra legend, Elizabeth Taylor, has been reported close to dying, following a long-term battle with illness. Yet, her representative insists she's in a very good condition and is focusing to expand her House of Taylor fragrance line to incorporate a new range of jewelry.
Sally Morrison, the 72-year-old actress representative, as is quoted says "She's in good shape. We're doing a photo shoot with her next week. She might travel for her birthday, on the 17th. Quite lively for a corpse, don't you think?"
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'