Elizabeth "Cleopatra" Tylor Close to Death???
Cleopatra legend, Elizabeth Taylor, has been reported close to dying, following a long-term battle with illness. Yet, her representative insists she's in a very good condition and is focusing to expand her House of Taylor fragrance line to incorporate a new range of jewelry.
Sally Morrison, the 72-year-old actress representative, as is quoted says "She's in good shape. We're doing a photo shoot with her next week. She might travel for her birthday, on the 17th. Quite lively for a corpse, don't you think?"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars