Elizabeth "Cleopatra" Tylor Close to Death???
Cleopatra legend, Elizabeth Taylor, has been reported close to dying, following a long-term battle with illness. Yet, her representative insists she's in a very good condition and is focusing to expand her House of Taylor fragrance line to incorporate a new range of jewelry.
Sally Morrison, the 72-year-old actress representative, as is quoted says "She's in good shape. We're doing a photo shoot with her next week. She might travel for her birthday, on the 17th. Quite lively for a corpse, don't you think?"
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors