Stallone's "The Contender" Show
Sylvester Stallone's upcoming reality TV boxing show "The Contender" suffers a severe blow a month before its debut in America because Najai Turpin, one of its boxer contestants has found dead in his home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 14, 2005.
Stallone and "The Contender" co-creator, Mark Burnett, do not want to comment further on Najai Turpin death. Yet, Burnett promises not to edit the boxer scenes out of the show, rather there will be a pay tribute to him with a written message after one of the upcoming programs.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer