Stallone's "The Contender" Show
Sylvester Stallone's upcoming reality TV boxing show "The Contender" suffers a severe blow a month before its debut in America because Najai Turpin, one of its boxer contestants has found dead in his home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 14, 2005.
Stallone and "The Contender" co-creator, Mark Burnett, do not want to comment further on Najai Turpin death. Yet, Burnett promises not to edit the boxer scenes out of the show, rather there will be a pay tribute to him with a written message after one of the upcoming programs.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'