Stallone's "The Contender" Show
Sylvester Stallone's upcoming reality TV boxing show "The Contender" suffers a severe blow a month before its debut in America because Najai Turpin, one of its boxer contestants has found dead in his home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 14, 2005.
Stallone and "The Contender" co-creator, Mark Burnett, do not want to comment further on Najai Turpin death. Yet, Burnett promises not to edit the boxer scenes out of the show, rather there will be a pay tribute to him with a written message after one of the upcoming programs.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death