Stallone's "The Contender" Show
Sylvester Stallone's upcoming reality TV boxing show "The Contender" suffers a severe blow a month before its debut in America because Najai Turpin, one of its boxer contestants has found dead in his home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 14, 2005.
Stallone and "The Contender" co-creator, Mark Burnett, do not want to comment further on Najai Turpin death. Yet, Burnett promises not to edit the boxer scenes out of the show, rather there will be a pay tribute to him with a written message after one of the upcoming programs.
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness