Stallone's "The Contender" Show
Sylvester Stallone's upcoming reality TV boxing show "The Contender" suffers a severe blow a month before its debut in America because Najai Turpin, one of its boxer contestants has found dead in his home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 14, 2005.
Stallone and "The Contender" co-creator, Mark Burnett, do not want to comment further on Najai Turpin death. Yet, Burnett promises not to edit the boxer scenes out of the show, rather there will be a pay tribute to him with a written message after one of the upcoming programs.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media