Stallone's "The Contender" Show
Sylvester Stallone's upcoming reality TV boxing show "The Contender" suffers a severe blow a month before its debut in America because Najai Turpin, one of its boxer contestants has found dead in his home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 14, 2005.
Stallone and "The Contender" co-creator, Mark Burnett, do not want to comment further on Najai Turpin death. Yet, Burnett promises not to edit the boxer scenes out of the show, rather there will be a pay tribute to him with a written message after one of the upcoming programs.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police