The Lindsay Lohan Doll
Taking part in the "My Scene" line, which features fashion dolls with heads slightly larger than the typical Barbie doll and ensembles of hip and somewhat skimpy clothes, Lindsay Lohan is going to plastic in real life. As reported by the AP, Lohan will get the Barbie treatment with a Mattel fashion doll made to look like her who is red-carpet ready in a beige dress with a sheer handkerchief skirt laid over a pink leopard print material.
To make her doll looks even more complete, there will also be a coordinating faux fur-trimmed coat, tasteful jewelry and heels in pale purple colour and accessories including a pink director's chair bearing the starlet's name and a velvet rope strung between two posts. Lohan "miniature" plans to launch at the annual American International Toy Fair, begins Sunday, February 20, 2005 in New York and runs through Wednesday. So come and get it gals.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'