The Lindsay Lohan Doll
Taking part in the "My Scene" line, which features fashion dolls with heads slightly larger than the typical Barbie doll and ensembles of hip and somewhat skimpy clothes, Lindsay Lohan is going to plastic in real life. As reported by the AP, Lohan will get the Barbie treatment with a Mattel fashion doll made to look like her who is red-carpet ready in a beige dress with a sheer handkerchief skirt laid over a pink leopard print material.
To make her doll looks even more complete, there will also be a coordinating faux fur-trimmed coat, tasteful jewelry and heels in pale purple colour and accessories including a pink director's chair bearing the starlet's name and a velvet rope strung between two posts. Lohan "miniature" plans to launch at the annual American International Toy Fair, begins Sunday, February 20, 2005 in New York and runs through Wednesday. So come and get it gals.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights