The Lindsay Lohan Doll
Taking part in the "My Scene" line, which features fashion dolls with heads slightly larger than the typical Barbie doll and ensembles of hip and somewhat skimpy clothes, Lindsay Lohan is going to plastic in real life. As reported by the AP, Lohan will get the Barbie treatment with a Mattel fashion doll made to look like her who is red-carpet ready in a beige dress with a sheer handkerchief skirt laid over a pink leopard print material.
To make her doll looks even more complete, there will also be a coordinating faux fur-trimmed coat, tasteful jewelry and heels in pale purple colour and accessories including a pink director's chair bearing the starlet's name and a velvet rope strung between two posts. Lohan "miniature" plans to launch at the annual American International Toy Fair, begins Sunday, February 20, 2005 in New York and runs through Wednesday. So come and get it gals.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance