The Lindsay Lohan Doll
Taking part in the "My Scene" line, which features fashion dolls with heads slightly larger than the typical Barbie doll and ensembles of hip and somewhat skimpy clothes, Lindsay Lohan is going to plastic in real life. As reported by the AP, Lohan will get the Barbie treatment with a Mattel fashion doll made to look like her who is red-carpet ready in a beige dress with a sheer handkerchief skirt laid over a pink leopard print material.
To make her doll looks even more complete, there will also be a coordinating faux fur-trimmed coat, tasteful jewelry and heels in pale purple colour and accessories including a pink director's chair bearing the starlet's name and a velvet rope strung between two posts. Lohan "miniature" plans to launch at the annual American International Toy Fair, begins Sunday, February 20, 2005 in New York and runs through Wednesday. So come and get it gals.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell