The Lindsay Lohan Doll
Taking part in the "My Scene" line, which features fashion dolls with heads slightly larger than the typical Barbie doll and ensembles of hip and somewhat skimpy clothes, Lindsay Lohan is going to plastic in real life. As reported by the AP, Lohan will get the Barbie treatment with a Mattel fashion doll made to look like her who is red-carpet ready in a beige dress with a sheer handkerchief skirt laid over a pink leopard print material.
To make her doll looks even more complete, there will also be a coordinating faux fur-trimmed coat, tasteful jewelry and heels in pale purple colour and accessories including a pink director's chair bearing the starlet's name and a velvet rope strung between two posts. Lohan "miniature" plans to launch at the annual American International Toy Fair, begins Sunday, February 20, 2005 in New York and runs through Wednesday. So come and get it gals.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake