Will Smith's Drama Comedy "Hitch" Tops Box Office
Will Smith's romantic drama comedy, Hitch, in which he plays a matchmaker with love troubles of his own, has topped Box Office and debuted as the top movie with $43.1 million gross in its opening weekend happened to be valentine day. This success has led "Hitch" up above some other movies, like the horror flick "Boogeyman" with $10.8 million and road comedy "Are We There Yet?" with $8.5 million.
This achievement becomes the seventh time for Smith to be headlined a movie that has opened with at least $40 million, gives him an opening weekend average of $34 million, the best of any leading man. "Hitch", which costars Kevin James and Eva Mendes, has in fact worth Smith as somewhat king of action without any hesitation.
More Will Smith News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'