Will Smith's Drama Comedy "Hitch" Tops Box Office
Will Smith's romantic drama comedy, Hitch, in which he plays a matchmaker with love troubles of his own, has topped Box Office and debuted as the top movie with $43.1 million gross in its opening weekend happened to be valentine day. This success has led "Hitch" up above some other movies, like the horror flick "Boogeyman" with $10.8 million and road comedy "Are We There Yet?" with $8.5 million.
This achievement becomes the seventh time for Smith to be headlined a movie that has opened with at least $40 million, gives him an opening weekend average of $34 million, the best of any leading man. "Hitch", which costars Kevin James and Eva Mendes, has in fact worth Smith as somewhat king of action without any hesitation.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms