Will Smith's Drama Comedy "Hitch" Tops Box Office
Will Smith's romantic drama comedy, Hitch, in which he plays a matchmaker with love troubles of his own, has topped Box Office and debuted as the top movie with $43.1 million gross in its opening weekend happened to be valentine day. This success has led "Hitch" up above some other movies, like the horror flick "Boogeyman" with $10.8 million and road comedy "Are We There Yet?" with $8.5 million.
This achievement becomes the seventh time for Smith to be headlined a movie that has opened with at least $40 million, gives him an opening weekend average of $34 million, the best of any leading man. "Hitch", which costars Kevin James and Eva Mendes, has in fact worth Smith as somewhat king of action without any hesitation.
More Will Smith News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13