Will Smith's Drama Comedy "Hitch" Tops Box Office
Will Smith's romantic drama comedy, Hitch, in which he plays a matchmaker with love troubles of his own, has topped Box Office and debuted as the top movie with $43.1 million gross in its opening weekend happened to be valentine day. This success has led "Hitch" up above some other movies, like the horror flick "Boogeyman" with $10.8 million and road comedy "Are We There Yet?" with $8.5 million.
This achievement becomes the seventh time for Smith to be headlined a movie that has opened with at least $40 million, gives him an opening weekend average of $34 million, the best of any leading man. "Hitch", which costars Kevin James and Eva Mendes, has in fact worth Smith as somewhat king of action without any hesitation.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer