Kidman and Crowe to Star in Eucalyptus
Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe will soon back to star in Jocelyn Moorhouse romantic film direction, Eucalyptus, which filming on February 7, 2005 has been postponed due to the changes in the script.
Realizing that screenplay is not where they need it to be, for which the film production has been postponed, Kidman and Crowe will soon start Eucalyptus filming in the northern New South Wales township of Bellingen.
Eucalyptus tells the story of a New South Wales widower, who plants hundreds of varieties of eucalyptus trees who then declares only that admirer who can distinguish each of the eucalyptus species will win the hand of his beautiful daughter Ellen. How the story goes? Watch it at the cinema.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months