Kidman and Crowe to Star in Eucalyptus
Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe will soon back to star in Jocelyn Moorhouse romantic film direction, Eucalyptus, which filming on February 7, 2005 has been postponed due to the changes in the script.
Realizing that screenplay is not where they need it to be, for which the film production has been postponed, Kidman and Crowe will soon start Eucalyptus filming in the northern New South Wales township of Bellingen.
Eucalyptus tells the story of a New South Wales widower, who plants hundreds of varieties of eucalyptus trees who then declares only that admirer who can distinguish each of the eucalyptus species will win the hand of his beautiful daughter Ellen. How the story goes? Watch it at the cinema.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show