Kidman and Crowe to Star in Eucalyptus
Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe will soon back to star in Jocelyn Moorhouse romantic film direction, Eucalyptus, which filming on February 7, 2005 has been postponed due to the changes in the script.
Realizing that screenplay is not where they need it to be, for which the film production has been postponed, Kidman and Crowe will soon start Eucalyptus filming in the northern New South Wales township of Bellingen.
Eucalyptus tells the story of a New South Wales widower, who plants hundreds of varieties of eucalyptus trees who then declares only that admirer who can distinguish each of the eucalyptus species will win the hand of his beautiful daughter Ellen. How the story goes? Watch it at the cinema.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March