Kidman and Crowe to Star in Eucalyptus
Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe will soon back to star in Jocelyn Moorhouse romantic film direction, Eucalyptus, which filming on February 7, 2005 has been postponed due to the changes in the script.
Realizing that screenplay is not where they need it to be, for which the film production has been postponed, Kidman and Crowe will soon start Eucalyptus filming in the northern New South Wales township of Bellingen.
Eucalyptus tells the story of a New South Wales widower, who plants hundreds of varieties of eucalyptus trees who then declares only that admirer who can distinguish each of the eucalyptus species will win the hand of his beautiful daughter Ellen. How the story goes? Watch it at the cinema.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding