Kidman and Crowe to Star in Eucalyptus
Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe will soon back to star in Jocelyn Moorhouse romantic film direction, Eucalyptus, which filming on February 7, 2005 has been postponed due to the changes in the script.
Realizing that screenplay is not where they need it to be, for which the film production has been postponed, Kidman and Crowe will soon start Eucalyptus filming in the northern New South Wales township of Bellingen.
Eucalyptus tells the story of a New South Wales widower, who plants hundreds of varieties of eucalyptus trees who then declares only that admirer who can distinguish each of the eucalyptus species will win the hand of his beautiful daughter Ellen. How the story goes? Watch it at the cinema.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group