Bennifer Ring Is on Resale
After their one year separation, Jennifer Lopez 6.1-carat pink diamond engagement ring given by her ex, Ben Affleck, has been "re-acquired" by New York jeweler Harry Winston, from whom Affleck bought it in 2002.
The historical ring, as Harry Winston spokesperson Carol Brodie confirmed, is now being offered for resale with price available only for "serious buyers." There hasn't any further comment on the report from either Lopez or Affleck, nor do on who returned the "priceless" ring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks