Bennifer Ring Is on Resale
After their one year separation, Jennifer Lopez 6.1-carat pink diamond engagement ring given by her ex, Ben Affleck, has been "re-acquired" by New York jeweler Harry Winston, from whom Affleck bought it in 2002.
The historical ring, as Harry Winston spokesperson Carol Brodie confirmed, is now being offered for resale with price available only for "serious buyers." There hasn't any further comment on the report from either Lopez or Affleck, nor do on who returned the "priceless" ring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'