Bennifer Ring Is on Resale
After their one year separation, Jennifer Lopez 6.1-carat pink diamond engagement ring given by her ex, Ben Affleck, has been "re-acquired" by New York jeweler Harry Winston, from whom Affleck bought it in 2002.
The historical ring, as Harry Winston spokesperson Carol Brodie confirmed, is now being offered for resale with price available only for "serious buyers." There hasn't any further comment on the report from either Lopez or Affleck, nor do on who returned the "priceless" ring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert