Bennifer Ring Is on Resale
After their one year separation, Jennifer Lopez 6.1-carat pink diamond engagement ring given by her ex, Ben Affleck, has been "re-acquired" by New York jeweler Harry Winston, from whom Affleck bought it in 2002.
The historical ring, as Harry Winston spokesperson Carol Brodie confirmed, is now being offered for resale with price available only for "serious buyers." There hasn't any further comment on the report from either Lopez or Affleck, nor do on who returned the "priceless" ring.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'