Eric Clapton is a Father Again
February 1, 2005 might become the happiest moment for Eric Clapton who at his 59 age has becoming a father again. That day Clapton welcomed his third children with his 29 year old wife, Melia McEnery who gave birth to their baby in London.
One source said both the mum and the baby were okay, but Eric had not yet settle a name for his fifth children he got from all his third marriage after his first with ex-paramour Yvonne Kelly and his second one with Italian actress Lory Del Santo with whom Eric has one children from each. What a happy "young father" Eric is?!
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November