Eric Clapton is a Father Again
February 1, 2005 might become the happiest moment for Eric Clapton who at his 59 age has becoming a father again. That day Clapton welcomed his third children with his 29 year old wife, Melia McEnery who gave birth to their baby in London.
One source said both the mum and the baby were okay, but Eric had not yet settle a name for his fifth children he got from all his third marriage after his first with ex-paramour Yvonne Kelly and his second one with Italian actress Lory Del Santo with whom Eric has one children from each. What a happy "young father" Eric is?!
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs