Eric Clapton is a Father Again
February 1, 2005 might become the happiest moment for Eric Clapton who at his 59 age has becoming a father again. That day Clapton welcomed his third children with his 29 year old wife, Melia McEnery who gave birth to their baby in London.
One source said both the mum and the baby were okay, but Eric had not yet settle a name for his fifth children he got from all his third marriage after his first with ex-paramour Yvonne Kelly and his second one with Italian actress Lory Del Santo with whom Eric has one children from each. What a happy "young father" Eric is?!
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist