Eric Clapton is a Father Again
February 1, 2005 might become the happiest moment for Eric Clapton who at his 59 age has becoming a father again. That day Clapton welcomed his third children with his 29 year old wife, Melia McEnery who gave birth to their baby in London.
One source said both the mum and the baby were okay, but Eric had not yet settle a name for his fifth children he got from all his third marriage after his first with ex-paramour Yvonne Kelly and his second one with Italian actress Lory Del Santo with whom Eric has one children from each. What a happy "young father" Eric is?!
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2