Lindsay Lohan is Sued Over Car Accident
Two Los Angeles residents, Eddie Pamilton and Ilex Harris filed their Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit accusing Lindsay Lohan for personal injury she brought them in a car accident happened on August 3, 2004 on Laurel Canyon Boulevard.
In their law suit pointing Lohan for hitting the back part of Pamela's vehicle, both Pamilton and Harris accused her for irresponsibly owned, controlled, repaired, entrusted, maintained and operated an automobile caused the accident to happen and left them with continuing "pain, discomfort and physical disability."
Worse of all, the pair also alleged Lohan for the temporary loss of their ride, which apparently needed some servicing for which they try to seek unspecified damages and compensation for medical expenses and lost income.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24