Lindsay Lohan is Sued Over Car Accident
Two Los Angeles residents, Eddie Pamilton and Ilex Harris filed their Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit accusing Lindsay Lohan for personal injury she brought them in a car accident happened on August 3, 2004 on Laurel Canyon Boulevard.
In their law suit pointing Lohan for hitting the back part of Pamela's vehicle, both Pamilton and Harris accused her for irresponsibly owned, controlled, repaired, entrusted, maintained and operated an automobile caused the accident to happen and left them with continuing "pain, discomfort and physical disability."
Worse of all, the pair also alleged Lohan for the temporary loss of their ride, which apparently needed some servicing for which they try to seek unspecified damages and compensation for medical expenses and lost income.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding