Lindsay Lohan is Sued Over Car Accident
Two Los Angeles residents, Eddie Pamilton and Ilex Harris filed their Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit accusing Lindsay Lohan for personal injury she brought them in a car accident happened on August 3, 2004 on Laurel Canyon Boulevard.
In their law suit pointing Lohan for hitting the back part of Pamela's vehicle, both Pamilton and Harris accused her for irresponsibly owned, controlled, repaired, entrusted, maintained and operated an automobile caused the accident to happen and left them with continuing "pain, discomfort and physical disability."
Worse of all, the pair also alleged Lohan for the temporary loss of their ride, which apparently needed some servicing for which they try to seek unspecified damages and compensation for medical expenses and lost income.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'