Lindsay Lohan is Sued Over Car Accident
Two Los Angeles residents, Eddie Pamilton and Ilex Harris filed their Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit accusing Lindsay Lohan for personal injury she brought them in a car accident happened on August 3, 2004 on Laurel Canyon Boulevard.
In their law suit pointing Lohan for hitting the back part of Pamela's vehicle, both Pamilton and Harris accused her for irresponsibly owned, controlled, repaired, entrusted, maintained and operated an automobile caused the accident to happen and left them with continuing "pain, discomfort and physical disability."
Worse of all, the pair also alleged Lohan for the temporary loss of their ride, which apparently needed some servicing for which they try to seek unspecified damages and compensation for medical expenses and lost income.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics