Lindsay Lohan is Sued Over Car Accident
Two Los Angeles residents, Eddie Pamilton and Ilex Harris filed their Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit accusing Lindsay Lohan for personal injury she brought them in a car accident happened on August 3, 2004 on Laurel Canyon Boulevard.
In their law suit pointing Lohan for hitting the back part of Pamela's vehicle, both Pamilton and Harris accused her for irresponsibly owned, controlled, repaired, entrusted, maintained and operated an automobile caused the accident to happen and left them with continuing "pain, discomfort and physical disability."
Worse of all, the pair also alleged Lohan for the temporary loss of their ride, which apparently needed some servicing for which they try to seek unspecified damages and compensation for medical expenses and lost income.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation