Bardem Being Accused of DUI
The Oscar nominated star, Javier Bardem is accused of dancing under the influence (DUI) that he then makes a former New York female model, Jill Marshall, suffered a broken nose.
Marshall lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein, claims that the December 10 incident has caused a difficulty breathing for his client for which Marshall also suing the Manhattan club Gypsy Tea for "intoxication" and for failing to provide security to prevent the incident.
On the other hand, Bardem attorney, Martin Singer, insisted in claiming the charges are "absolutely false"and Bardem wasn't drunk which is strenghten by some witnesses confirm his statement and that Marshall was the one trying to break in while he dancing with other people. Yet, the charge doesn't seem to affect much on Bardem as he keep continuing his career.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London