Bardem Being Accused of DUI
The Oscar nominated star, Javier Bardem is accused of dancing under the influence (DUI) that he then makes a former New York female model, Jill Marshall, suffered a broken nose.
Marshall lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein, claims that the December 10 incident has caused a difficulty breathing for his client for which Marshall also suing the Manhattan club Gypsy Tea for "intoxication" and for failing to provide security to prevent the incident.
On the other hand, Bardem attorney, Martin Singer, insisted in claiming the charges are "absolutely false"and Bardem wasn't drunk which is strenghten by some witnesses confirm his statement and that Marshall was the one trying to break in while he dancing with other people. Yet, the charge doesn't seem to affect much on Bardem as he keep continuing his career.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'