Bardem Being Accused of DUI
The Oscar nominated star, Javier Bardem is accused of dancing under the influence (DUI) that he then makes a former New York female model, Jill Marshall, suffered a broken nose.
Marshall lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein, claims that the December 10 incident has caused a difficulty breathing for his client for which Marshall also suing the Manhattan club Gypsy Tea for "intoxication" and for failing to provide security to prevent the incident.
On the other hand, Bardem attorney, Martin Singer, insisted in claiming the charges are "absolutely false"and Bardem wasn't drunk which is strenghten by some witnesses confirm his statement and that Marshall was the one trying to break in while he dancing with other people. Yet, the charge doesn't seem to affect much on Bardem as he keep continuing his career.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'