Bardem Being Accused of DUI
The Oscar nominated star, Javier Bardem is accused of dancing under the influence (DUI) that he then makes a former New York female model, Jill Marshall, suffered a broken nose.
Marshall lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein, claims that the December 10 incident has caused a difficulty breathing for his client for which Marshall also suing the Manhattan club Gypsy Tea for "intoxication" and for failing to provide security to prevent the incident.
On the other hand, Bardem attorney, Martin Singer, insisted in claiming the charges are "absolutely false"and Bardem wasn't drunk which is strenghten by some witnesses confirm his statement and that Marshall was the one trying to break in while he dancing with other people. Yet, the charge doesn't seem to affect much on Bardem as he keep continuing his career.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments