Bardem Being Accused of DUI
The Oscar nominated star, Javier Bardem is accused of dancing under the influence (DUI) that he then makes a former New York female model, Jill Marshall, suffered a broken nose.
Marshall lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein, claims that the December 10 incident has caused a difficulty breathing for his client for which Marshall also suing the Manhattan club Gypsy Tea for "intoxication" and for failing to provide security to prevent the incident.
On the other hand, Bardem attorney, Martin Singer, insisted in claiming the charges are "absolutely false"and Bardem wasn't drunk which is strenghten by some witnesses confirm his statement and that Marshall was the one trying to break in while he dancing with other people. Yet, the charge doesn't seem to affect much on Bardem as he keep continuing his career.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal