Hayek will Present at Next Month's Oscar Ceremony
Actor, Salma Hayek who for her work in Frida was nominated for Lead Actress in 2003, is chosen to be the presenter of the 27 February 2005 Oscar to pair off the former Academy Award winner, Tim Robbins.
Joining both of them in the presenters' line-up will be last year's best actress Oscar winner, Charlize Theron in pair with fellow Academy Award winner Renee Zellweger. They are only some among many other famous actress and actors to present at the 77th annual Academy Awards ceremony that soon will be announced.
More Salma Hayek News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville