Hayek will Present at Next Month's Oscar Ceremony
Actor, Salma Hayek who for her work in Frida was nominated for Lead Actress in 2003, is chosen to be the presenter of the 27 February 2005 Oscar to pair off the former Academy Award winner, Tim Robbins.
Joining both of them in the presenters' line-up will be last year's best actress Oscar winner, Charlize Theron in pair with fellow Academy Award winner Renee Zellweger. They are only some among many other famous actress and actors to present at the 77th annual Academy Awards ceremony that soon will be announced.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future