Hayek will Present at Next Month's Oscar Ceremony
Actor, Salma Hayek who for her work in Frida was nominated for Lead Actress in 2003, is chosen to be the presenter of the 27 February 2005 Oscar to pair off the former Academy Award winner, Tim Robbins.
Joining both of them in the presenters' line-up will be last year's best actress Oscar winner, Charlize Theron in pair with fellow Academy Award winner Renee Zellweger. They are only some among many other famous actress and actors to present at the 77th annual Academy Awards ceremony that soon will be announced.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri