Hayek will Present at Next Month's Oscar Ceremony
Actor, Salma Hayek who for her work in Frida was nominated for Lead Actress in 2003, is chosen to be the presenter of the 27 February 2005 Oscar to pair off the former Academy Award winner, Tim Robbins.
Joining both of them in the presenters' line-up will be last year's best actress Oscar winner, Charlize Theron in pair with fellow Academy Award winner Renee Zellweger. They are only some among many other famous actress and actors to present at the 77th annual Academy Awards ceremony that soon will be announced.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'