Hayek will Present at Next Month's Oscar Ceremony
Actor, Salma Hayek who for her work in Frida was nominated for Lead Actress in 2003, is chosen to be the presenter of the 27 February 2005 Oscar to pair off the former Academy Award winner, Tim Robbins.
Joining both of them in the presenters' line-up will be last year's best actress Oscar winner, Charlize Theron in pair with fellow Academy Award winner Renee Zellweger. They are only some among many other famous actress and actors to present at the 77th annual Academy Awards ceremony that soon will be announced.
More Salma Hayek News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns