Rock to Host the 27 February Oscar
Known for her funny jokes, Chris Rock has been chosen to host the next Oscar held on February 27, 2005.
This will be the first time ever for Rock to host such big show, for which he asked the two comedy masterminds, Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno, to help him created the show opening monologue when they met at Dan Tana, Johny Carson's favorite Hollywood restaurant, to give their last respect for Carson.
More Chris Rock News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons