Rock to Host the 27 February Oscar
Known for her funny jokes, Chris Rock has been chosen to host the next Oscar held on February 27, 2005.
This will be the first time ever for Rock to host such big show, for which he asked the two comedy masterminds, Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno, to help him created the show opening monologue when they met at Dan Tana, Johny Carson's favorite Hollywood restaurant, to give their last respect for Carson.
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'