Rock to Host the 27 February Oscar
Known for her funny jokes, Chris Rock has been chosen to host the next Oscar held on February 27, 2005.
This will be the first time ever for Rock to host such big show, for which he asked the two comedy masterminds, Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno, to help him created the show opening monologue when they met at Dan Tana, Johny Carson's favorite Hollywood restaurant, to give their last respect for Carson.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny