Rock to Host the 27 February Oscar
Known for her funny jokes, Chris Rock has been chosen to host the next Oscar held on February 27, 2005.
This will be the first time ever for Rock to host such big show, for which he asked the two comedy masterminds, Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno, to help him created the show opening monologue when they met at Dan Tana, Johny Carson's favorite Hollywood restaurant, to give their last respect for Carson.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences