Rock to Host the 27 February Oscar
Known for her funny jokes, Chris Rock has been chosen to host the next Oscar held on February 27, 2005.
This will be the first time ever for Rock to host such big show, for which he asked the two comedy masterminds, Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno, to help him created the show opening monologue when they met at Dan Tana, Johny Carson's favorite Hollywood restaurant, to give their last respect for Carson.
More Chris Rock News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!