Nugent's Lawsuit Goes on Trial
Tuesday, January 25, 2005, Muskegon County Circuit judge, Timothy G. Hicks, decided to reject Muskegon Summer Celebration lawyer to toss out rest of Nugent lawsuit for the festival and official for canceling one of his concerts which had been scheduled for June 30, 2003.
The summer festival argued on Nugent lawsuit saying that both had no contract to be signed at the time the concert was canceled, which according to the festival site, was caused by the controversy arose over news reports about racial remarks Newman made in a Denver radio interview on May 5, 2003.
However, the judge has come to a decision that Nugent lawsuit, raised in August 2003, will keep going on to trial.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction