Nugent's Lawsuit Goes on Trial
Tuesday, January 25, 2005, Muskegon County Circuit judge, Timothy G. Hicks, decided to reject Muskegon Summer Celebration lawyer to toss out rest of Nugent lawsuit for the festival and official for canceling one of his concerts which had been scheduled for June 30, 2003.
The summer festival argued on Nugent lawsuit saying that both had no contract to be signed at the time the concert was canceled, which according to the festival site, was caused by the controversy arose over news reports about racial remarks Newman made in a Denver radio interview on May 5, 2003.
However, the judge has come to a decision that Nugent lawsuit, raised in August 2003, will keep going on to trial.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week