Nugent's Lawsuit Goes on Trial
Tuesday, January 25, 2005, Muskegon County Circuit judge, Timothy G. Hicks, decided to reject Muskegon Summer Celebration lawyer to toss out rest of Nugent lawsuit for the festival and official for canceling one of his concerts which had been scheduled for June 30, 2003.
The summer festival argued on Nugent lawsuit saying that both had no contract to be signed at the time the concert was canceled, which according to the festival site, was caused by the controversy arose over news reports about racial remarks Newman made in a Denver radio interview on May 5, 2003.
However, the judge has come to a decision that Nugent lawsuit, raised in August 2003, will keep going on to trial.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3