Nugent's Lawsuit Goes on Trial
Tuesday, January 25, 2005, Muskegon County Circuit judge, Timothy G. Hicks, decided to reject Muskegon Summer Celebration lawyer to toss out rest of Nugent lawsuit for the festival and official for canceling one of his concerts which had been scheduled for June 30, 2003.
The summer festival argued on Nugent lawsuit saying that both had no contract to be signed at the time the concert was canceled, which according to the festival site, was caused by the controversy arose over news reports about racial remarks Newman made in a Denver radio interview on May 5, 2003.
However, the judge has come to a decision that Nugent lawsuit, raised in August 2003, will keep going on to trial.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri