Nugent's Lawsuit Goes on Trial
Tuesday, January 25, 2005, Muskegon County Circuit judge, Timothy G. Hicks, decided to reject Muskegon Summer Celebration lawyer to toss out rest of Nugent lawsuit for the festival and official for canceling one of his concerts which had been scheduled for June 30, 2003.
The summer festival argued on Nugent lawsuit saying that both had no contract to be signed at the time the concert was canceled, which according to the festival site, was caused by the controversy arose over news reports about racial remarks Newman made in a Denver radio interview on May 5, 2003.
However, the judge has come to a decision that Nugent lawsuit, raised in August 2003, will keep going on to trial.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip