Chrsitian Slater Escaped from a Knife Attack
American actor, Christian Slater (35) had encountered a knife attack after his stage performance of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest outside London's West End theater Friday night. Media reported that Slater's bodyguard who took the brunt of the attack didn't hurt because the knife only penetrated his cloth and that both could then escape without any serious injury.
A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said that police, who were called to Shaftesbury Avenue in the heart of London's theaterland at 11 p.m. Friday evening, had recoverd a knife in the scene which later on will be one evidence for them to investigate the case.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival