Chrsitian Slater Escaped from a Knife Attack
American actor, Christian Slater (35) had encountered a knife attack after his stage performance of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest outside London's West End theater Friday night. Media reported that Slater's bodyguard who took the brunt of the attack didn't hurt because the knife only penetrated his cloth and that both could then escape without any serious injury.
A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said that police, who were called to Shaftesbury Avenue in the heart of London's theaterland at 11 p.m. Friday evening, had recoverd a knife in the scene which later on will be one evidence for them to investigate the case.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'