Chrsitian Slater Escaped from a Knife Attack
American actor, Christian Slater (35) had encountered a knife attack after his stage performance of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest outside London's West End theater Friday night. Media reported that Slater's bodyguard who took the brunt of the attack didn't hurt because the knife only penetrated his cloth and that both could then escape without any serious injury.
A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said that police, who were called to Shaftesbury Avenue in the heart of London's theaterland at 11 p.m. Friday evening, had recoverd a knife in the scene which later on will be one evidence for them to investigate the case.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip