Clooney's Spinal Cap Surgery
Got injured on his back while filming the upcoming movie Syriana, George Clooney had to have a surgery on his neck that caused him to have a painful headache brought on by fluid leaking out of his spinal column. This then became one reason that caused Clooney's absence from the promotional duties for Ocean's Twelve sequel.
After sometimes wearing a neck brace, Clooney can now feel relieved after the doctors, who had had some diagnosis, performed 'spinal cap' surgery for his last stages of recovery. Hope you get better soon bro!!!
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season