Clooney's Spinal Cap Surgery
Got injured on his back while filming the upcoming movie Syriana, George Clooney had to have a surgery on his neck that caused him to have a painful headache brought on by fluid leaking out of his spinal column. This then became one reason that caused Clooney's absence from the promotional duties for Ocean's Twelve sequel.
After sometimes wearing a neck brace, Clooney can now feel relieved after the doctors, who had had some diagnosis, performed 'spinal cap' surgery for his last stages of recovery. Hope you get better soon bro!!!
More George Clooney News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'