Clooney's Spinal Cap Surgery
Got injured on his back while filming the upcoming movie Syriana, George Clooney had to have a surgery on his neck that caused him to have a painful headache brought on by fluid leaking out of his spinal column. This then became one reason that caused Clooney's absence from the promotional duties for Ocean's Twelve sequel.
After sometimes wearing a neck brace, Clooney can now feel relieved after the doctors, who had had some diagnosis, performed 'spinal cap' surgery for his last stages of recovery. Hope you get better soon bro!!!
More George Clooney News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!