Clooney's Spinal Cap Surgery
Got injured on his back while filming the upcoming movie Syriana, George Clooney had to have a surgery on his neck that caused him to have a painful headache brought on by fluid leaking out of his spinal column. This then became one reason that caused Clooney's absence from the promotional duties for Ocean's Twelve sequel.
After sometimes wearing a neck brace, Clooney can now feel relieved after the doctors, who had had some diagnosis, performed 'spinal cap' surgery for his last stages of recovery. Hope you get better soon bro!!!
More George Clooney News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards