Clooney's Spinal Cap Surgery
Got injured on his back while filming the upcoming movie Syriana, George Clooney had to have a surgery on his neck that caused him to have a painful headache brought on by fluid leaking out of his spinal column. This then became one reason that caused Clooney's absence from the promotional duties for Ocean's Twelve sequel.
After sometimes wearing a neck brace, Clooney can now feel relieved after the doctors, who had had some diagnosis, performed 'spinal cap' surgery for his last stages of recovery. Hope you get better soon bro!!!
More George Clooney News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene