U2 Sets Its Vertigo Tour
Irish rock band, U2, has set its worldwide Vertigo tour schedulle. According to Billboard spokes person the band will begin its tour on March 28, 2005 at the San Diego Sports Arena while waiting for the details schedulle in January 24.
Will step forward as the first performer who open the first leg at the tour is Tennessee rock band, Kings of Leon.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville