U2 Sets Its Vertigo Tour
Irish rock band, U2, has set its worldwide Vertigo tour schedulle. According to Billboard spokes person the band will begin its tour on March 28, 2005 at the San Diego Sports Arena while waiting for the details schedulle in January 24.
Will step forward as the first performer who open the first leg at the tour is Tennessee rock band, Kings of Leon.
More U2 News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?