U2 Sets Its Vertigo Tour
Irish rock band, U2, has set its worldwide Vertigo tour schedulle. According to Billboard spokes person the band will begin its tour on March 28, 2005 at the San Diego Sports Arena while waiting for the details schedulle in January 24.
Will step forward as the first performer who open the first leg at the tour is Tennessee rock band, Kings of Leon.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory