Paris Hilton, the Petty Theft
Paris Hilton is being investigated for stealing a copy of her sex video, One Night In Paris, from a Los Angeles newsstand last month. Gerry Castro, an employee at Swing News in West Hollywood who was on duty when Hilton visited the place, said that she was "ok" at the moment she entered the store until she saw her DVD was on sale and became very livid.
Feel ashamed or maybe being humiliated, Hilton then threw her 80 cents change on Castro as she said "I'm taking this and I'm not buying it" before she then finally tried to rip a poster advertising it.
And now, according to scandal show Celebrity Justice, the LA County Sheriff's Department has planned to refer the case to the Beverly Hills district attorney's office, recommending Hilton be charged with theft and vandalism.
More Paris Hilton News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake