Paris Hilton, the Petty Theft
Paris Hilton is being investigated for stealing a copy of her sex video, One Night In Paris, from a Los Angeles newsstand last month. Gerry Castro, an employee at Swing News in West Hollywood who was on duty when Hilton visited the place, said that she was "ok" at the moment she entered the store until she saw her DVD was on sale and became very livid.
Feel ashamed or maybe being humiliated, Hilton then threw her 80 cents change on Castro as she said "I'm taking this and I'm not buying it" before she then finally tried to rip a poster advertising it.
And now, according to scandal show Celebrity Justice, the LA County Sheriff's Department has planned to refer the case to the Beverly Hills district attorney's office, recommending Hilton be charged with theft and vandalism.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation