Paris Hilton, the Petty Theft
Paris Hilton is being investigated for stealing a copy of her sex video, One Night In Paris, from a Los Angeles newsstand last month. Gerry Castro, an employee at Swing News in West Hollywood who was on duty when Hilton visited the place, said that she was "ok" at the moment she entered the store until she saw her DVD was on sale and became very livid.
Feel ashamed or maybe being humiliated, Hilton then threw her 80 cents change on Castro as she said "I'm taking this and I'm not buying it" before she then finally tried to rip a poster advertising it.
And now, according to scandal show Celebrity Justice, the LA County Sheriff's Department has planned to refer the case to the Beverly Hills district attorney's office, recommending Hilton be charged with theft and vandalism.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked