Paris Hilton, the Petty Theft
Paris Hilton is being investigated for stealing a copy of her sex video, One Night In Paris, from a Los Angeles newsstand last month. Gerry Castro, an employee at Swing News in West Hollywood who was on duty when Hilton visited the place, said that she was "ok" at the moment she entered the store until she saw her DVD was on sale and became very livid.
Feel ashamed or maybe being humiliated, Hilton then threw her 80 cents change on Castro as she said "I'm taking this and I'm not buying it" before she then finally tried to rip a poster advertising it.
And now, according to scandal show Celebrity Justice, the LA County Sheriff's Department has planned to refer the case to the Beverly Hills district attorney's office, recommending Hilton be charged with theft and vandalism.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot