Paris Hilton, the Petty Theft
Paris Hilton is being investigated for stealing a copy of her sex video, One Night In Paris, from a Los Angeles newsstand last month. Gerry Castro, an employee at Swing News in West Hollywood who was on duty when Hilton visited the place, said that she was "ok" at the moment she entered the store until she saw her DVD was on sale and became very livid.
Feel ashamed or maybe being humiliated, Hilton then threw her 80 cents change on Castro as she said "I'm taking this and I'm not buying it" before she then finally tried to rip a poster advertising it.
And now, according to scandal show Celebrity Justice, the LA County Sheriff's Department has planned to refer the case to the Beverly Hills district attorney's office, recommending Hilton be charged with theft and vandalism.
More Paris Hilton News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby