Bullock and Reeves Reunite in "Il Mare"
Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves reunite in their new romantic drama film entitled Il Mare, a remake of the Korean film Siworae.
In that film, which production is set to begin in March in Chicago, Bullock will play as a lonely doctor, while Keanu play as a frustrated architect. Both begin exchanging love letter before they then separated in time by two years.
Well, it sounds quite interesting, for Bullock and Keanu have offered something different from their previous Speed.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'