Bullock and Reeves Reunite in "Il Mare"
Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves reunite in their new romantic drama film entitled Il Mare, a remake of the Korean film Siworae.
In that film, which production is set to begin in March in Chicago, Bullock will play as a lonely doctor, while Keanu play as a frustrated architect. Both begin exchanging love letter before they then separated in time by two years.
Well, it sounds quite interesting, for Bullock and Keanu have offered something different from their previous Speed.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child