Bullock and Reeves Reunite in "Il Mare"
Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves reunite in their new romantic drama film entitled Il Mare, a remake of the Korean film Siworae.
In that film, which production is set to begin in March in Chicago, Bullock will play as a lonely doctor, while Keanu play as a frustrated architect. Both begin exchanging love letter before they then separated in time by two years.
Well, it sounds quite interesting, for Bullock and Keanu have offered something different from their previous Speed.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'