Bullock and Reeves Reunite in "Il Mare"
Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves reunite in their new romantic drama film entitled Il Mare, a remake of the Korean film Siworae.
In that film, which production is set to begin in March in Chicago, Bullock will play as a lonely doctor, while Keanu play as a frustrated architect. Both begin exchanging love letter before they then separated in time by two years.
Well, it sounds quite interesting, for Bullock and Keanu have offered something different from their previous Speed.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly