Bullock and Reeves Reunite in "Il Mare"
Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves reunite in their new romantic drama film entitled Il Mare, a remake of the Korean film Siworae.
In that film, which production is set to begin in March in Chicago, Bullock will play as a lonely doctor, while Keanu play as a frustrated architect. Both begin exchanging love letter before they then separated in time by two years.
Well, it sounds quite interesting, for Bullock and Keanu have offered something different from their previous Speed.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'