Gillian Anderson Married her Long Time Boyfriend
Gillian Anderson known for her action as agent Dana Scully in "The X-Files" series had married her 42 years documentary filmmaker longtime boyfriend, Julian Ozanne. The modest marriage ceremony held in December 29, 2004 was taken place at a friend's beach house on Lamu's Shella island, off Kenya's Indian Ocean coast, People magazine reported.
Attended in the ceremony, which included hymns sung by a Kenyan choir in Swahili, was both couple relatives and some of their close friends.
More Gillian Anderson News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik