Gillian Anderson Married her Long Time Boyfriend
Gillian Anderson known for her action as agent Dana Scully in "The X-Files" series had married her 42 years documentary filmmaker longtime boyfriend, Julian Ozanne. The modest marriage ceremony held in December 29, 2004 was taken place at a friend's beach house on Lamu's Shella island, off Kenya's Indian Ocean coast, People magazine reported.
Attended in the ceremony, which included hymns sung by a Kenyan choir in Swahili, was both couple relatives and some of their close friends.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce