Gillian Anderson Married her Long Time Boyfriend
Gillian Anderson known for her action as agent Dana Scully in "The X-Files" series had married her 42 years documentary filmmaker longtime boyfriend, Julian Ozanne. The modest marriage ceremony held in December 29, 2004 was taken place at a friend's beach house on Lamu's Shella island, off Kenya's Indian Ocean coast, People magazine reported.
Attended in the ceremony, which included hymns sung by a Kenyan choir in Swahili, was both couple relatives and some of their close friends.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors