Gillian Anderson Married her Long Time Boyfriend
Gillian Anderson known for her action as agent Dana Scully in "The X-Files" series had married her 42 years documentary filmmaker longtime boyfriend, Julian Ozanne. The modest marriage ceremony held in December 29, 2004 was taken place at a friend's beach house on Lamu's Shella island, off Kenya's Indian Ocean coast, People magazine reported.
Attended in the ceremony, which included hymns sung by a Kenyan choir in Swahili, was both couple relatives and some of their close friends.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri