Gillian Anderson Married her Long Time Boyfriend
Gillian Anderson known for her action as agent Dana Scully in "The X-Files" series had married her 42 years documentary filmmaker longtime boyfriend, Julian Ozanne. The modest marriage ceremony held in December 29, 2004 was taken place at a friend's beach house on Lamu's Shella island, off Kenya's Indian Ocean coast, People magazine reported.
Attended in the ceremony, which included hymns sung by a Kenyan choir in Swahili, was both couple relatives and some of their close friends.
More Gillian Anderson News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert