No Moore, and no more, to Enter Davison hall
Avoiding public protests and critics, the Davison High School Hall of Fame group had canceled its inductions because of Michael Moore nomination in that event.
The hall's nomination committee said that there were many controversies of Moore's nomination that could bring bad perception and downgrade for the honor, since Moore personality didn't representative enough as one of its candidate. Thus, there would be no Hall of Fame for Michael Moore for which he had been rejected all four times he had been nominated for it.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'