No Moore, and no more, to Enter Davison hall
Avoiding public protests and critics, the Davison High School Hall of Fame group had canceled its inductions because of Michael Moore nomination in that event.
The hall's nomination committee said that there were many controversies of Moore's nomination that could bring bad perception and downgrade for the honor, since Moore personality didn't representative enough as one of its candidate. Thus, there would be no Hall of Fame for Michael Moore for which he had been rejected all four times he had been nominated for it.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'