No Moore, and no more, to Enter Davison hall
Avoiding public protests and critics, the Davison High School Hall of Fame group had canceled its inductions because of Michael Moore nomination in that event.
The hall's nomination committee said that there were many controversies of Moore's nomination that could bring bad perception and downgrade for the honor, since Moore personality didn't representative enough as one of its candidate. Thus, there would be no Hall of Fame for Michael Moore for which he had been rejected all four times he had been nominated for it.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl