No Moore, and no more, to Enter Davison hall
Avoiding public protests and critics, the Davison High School Hall of Fame group had canceled its inductions because of Michael Moore nomination in that event.
The hall's nomination committee said that there were many controversies of Moore's nomination that could bring bad perception and downgrade for the honor, since Moore personality didn't representative enough as one of its candidate. Thus, there would be no Hall of Fame for Michael Moore for which he had been rejected all four times he had been nominated for it.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms