No Moore, and no more, to Enter Davison hall
Avoiding public protests and critics, the Davison High School Hall of Fame group had canceled its inductions because of Michael Moore nomination in that event.
The hall's nomination committee said that there were many controversies of Moore's nomination that could bring bad perception and downgrade for the honor, since Moore personality didn't representative enough as one of its candidate. Thus, there would be no Hall of Fame for Michael Moore for which he had been rejected all four times he had been nominated for it.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'