Owen, Portman Score at Globes
Both Clive Owen and his co star, Natalie Portman seemed very surprised in knowing that they won the 2005 Golden Globes (Sunday January 16th) for best supporting actor and actress for their roles in Closer, a drama of sexual politics. It was really unpredictable that both of them had beaten some other strong competitors, like Morgan Freeman, who played in Million Dollar Baby, David Carradine for Kill Bill: Vol. 2, Thomas Haden Church for Sideways and Jamie Foxx for Collateral.
In that occasion, besides giving their best thanks to Mike Nichols, the Closer director, for his deed during the film making, Owen and Portman also "boosting" their possibility in winning the upcoming Academy Awards.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'