Owen, Portman Score at Globes
Both Clive Owen and his co star, Natalie Portman seemed very surprised in knowing that they won the 2005 Golden Globes (Sunday January 16th) for best supporting actor and actress for their roles in Closer, a drama of sexual politics. It was really unpredictable that both of them had beaten some other strong competitors, like Morgan Freeman, who played in Million Dollar Baby, David Carradine for Kill Bill: Vol. 2, Thomas Haden Church for Sideways and Jamie Foxx for Collateral.
In that occasion, besides giving their best thanks to Mike Nichols, the Closer director, for his deed during the film making, Owen and Portman also "boosting" their possibility in winning the upcoming Academy Awards.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie