Owen, Portman Score at Globes
Both Clive Owen and his co star, Natalie Portman seemed very surprised in knowing that they won the 2005 Golden Globes (Sunday January 16th) for best supporting actor and actress for their roles in Closer, a drama of sexual politics. It was really unpredictable that both of them had beaten some other strong competitors, like Morgan Freeman, who played in Million Dollar Baby, David Carradine for Kill Bill: Vol. 2, Thomas Haden Church for Sideways and Jamie Foxx for Collateral.
In that occasion, besides giving their best thanks to Mike Nichols, the Closer director, for his deed during the film making, Owen and Portman also "boosting" their possibility in winning the upcoming Academy Awards.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service