Owen, Portman Score at Globes
Both Clive Owen and his co star, Natalie Portman seemed very surprised in knowing that they won the 2005 Golden Globes (Sunday January 16th) for best supporting actor and actress for their roles in Closer, a drama of sexual politics. It was really unpredictable that both of them had beaten some other strong competitors, like Morgan Freeman, who played in Million Dollar Baby, David Carradine for Kill Bill: Vol. 2, Thomas Haden Church for Sideways and Jamie Foxx for Collateral.
In that occasion, besides giving their best thanks to Mike Nichols, the Closer director, for his deed during the film making, Owen and Portman also "boosting" their possibility in winning the upcoming Academy Awards.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked