Owen, Portman Score at Globes
Both Clive Owen and his co star, Natalie Portman seemed very surprised in knowing that they won the 2005 Golden Globes (Sunday January 16th) for best supporting actor and actress for their roles in Closer, a drama of sexual politics. It was really unpredictable that both of them had beaten some other strong competitors, like Morgan Freeman, who played in Million Dollar Baby, David Carradine for Kill Bill: Vol. 2, Thomas Haden Church for Sideways and Jamie Foxx for Collateral.
In that occasion, besides giving their best thanks to Mike Nichols, the Closer director, for his deed during the film making, Owen and Portman also "boosting" their possibility in winning the upcoming Academy Awards.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones