Rita Marley Denies Reburial Plans
Bob Marley's widow, Rita Marley, through the representative for the Marley Foundation, Desta Meghoo, confirms her "twisted words". As she said that Rita's previous statement: "working on bringing Marley's remains to Ethiopia is part of Bob's own mission because his whole life is about Africa, not about Jamaica" doesn't mean that she's going to rebury his husband remains in Ethiopia.
Rather, Meghoo says it as an honest and sincere truth, Rita feels about his husband. Unfortunately that statement has caused misunderstanding and misinformation among public.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified