Rita Marley Denies Reburial Plans
Bob Marley's widow, Rita Marley, through the representative for the Marley Foundation, Desta Meghoo, confirms her "twisted words". As she said that Rita's previous statement: "working on bringing Marley's remains to Ethiopia is part of Bob's own mission because his whole life is about Africa, not about Jamaica" doesn't mean that she's going to rebury his husband remains in Ethiopia.
Rather, Meghoo says it as an honest and sincere truth, Rita feels about his husband. Unfortunately that statement has caused misunderstanding and misinformation among public.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'