Rita Marley Denies Reburial Plans
Bob Marley's widow, Rita Marley, through the representative for the Marley Foundation, Desta Meghoo, confirms her "twisted words". As she said that Rita's previous statement: "working on bringing Marley's remains to Ethiopia is part of Bob's own mission because his whole life is about Africa, not about Jamaica" doesn't mean that she's going to rebury his husband remains in Ethiopia.
Rather, Meghoo says it as an honest and sincere truth, Rita feels about his husband. Unfortunately that statement has caused misunderstanding and misinformation among public.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly