Rita Marley Denies Reburial Plans
Bob Marley's widow, Rita Marley, through the representative for the Marley Foundation, Desta Meghoo, confirms her "twisted words". As she said that Rita's previous statement: "working on bringing Marley's remains to Ethiopia is part of Bob's own mission because his whole life is about Africa, not about Jamaica" doesn't mean that she's going to rebury his husband remains in Ethiopia.
Rather, Meghoo says it as an honest and sincere truth, Rita feels about his husband. Unfortunately that statement has caused misunderstanding and misinformation among public.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby