Rita Marley Denies Reburial Plans
Bob Marley's widow, Rita Marley, through the representative for the Marley Foundation, Desta Meghoo, confirms her "twisted words". As she said that Rita's previous statement: "working on bringing Marley's remains to Ethiopia is part of Bob's own mission because his whole life is about Africa, not about Jamaica" doesn't mean that she's going to rebury his husband remains in Ethiopia.
Rather, Meghoo says it as an honest and sincere truth, Rita feels about his husband. Unfortunately that statement has caused misunderstanding and misinformation among public.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia