Fawcett and O'Neal To Marry on TV?
Celebrity couple, Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neil who ended their 17-year relationship in 1997 had reconciled over O'Neal's battle with leukemia and go on dating for the past years. The story goes on as they plan to tie the knot in a marriage.
Congratulation for both Fawcett and O'Neil, who according to the New York Daily News, would like to have their marriage aired on Fawcett's new show, Chasing Farrah that will air in America next week.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors