Fawcett and O'Neal To Marry on TV?
Celebrity couple, Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neil who ended their 17-year relationship in 1997 had reconciled over O'Neal's battle with leukemia and go on dating for the past years. The story goes on as they plan to tie the knot in a marriage.
Congratulation for both Fawcett and O'Neil, who according to the New York Daily News, would like to have their marriage aired on Fawcett's new show, Chasing Farrah that will air in America next week.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones