Fawcett and O'Neal To Marry on TV?
Celebrity couple, Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neil who ended their 17-year relationship in 1997 had reconciled over O'Neal's battle with leukemia and go on dating for the past years. The story goes on as they plan to tie the knot in a marriage.
Congratulation for both Fawcett and O'Neil, who according to the New York Daily News, would like to have their marriage aired on Fawcett's new show, Chasing Farrah that will air in America next week.
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'