Fawcett and O'Neal To Marry on TV?
Celebrity couple, Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neil who ended their 17-year relationship in 1997 had reconciled over O'Neal's battle with leukemia and go on dating for the past years. The story goes on as they plan to tie the knot in a marriage.
Congratulation for both Fawcett and O'Neil, who according to the New York Daily News, would like to have their marriage aired on Fawcett's new show, Chasing Farrah that will air in America next week.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip