Fawcett and O'Neal To Marry on TV?
Celebrity couple, Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neil who ended their 17-year relationship in 1997 had reconciled over O'Neal's battle with leukemia and go on dating for the past years. The story goes on as they plan to tie the knot in a marriage.
Congratulation for both Fawcett and O'Neil, who according to the New York Daily News, would like to have their marriage aired on Fawcett's new show, Chasing Farrah that will air in America next week.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper